30: A Repeated Sight

3rd person pov:

For three days, bakugou and shoto are in the hospital to recover. With Touya's help. They're taken back to the orphanage to be taken good care of. That way, they'll make a full recovery. However, shinsou isn't allowed to exit the vehicle. As touya wants answers. Shigaraki helps the two inside. While touya holds shinsou at gun point. Being sure that the gun isn't visible out of the windows.

Shin:"You wanna know that badly? If you shoot me. The car will be Swiss cheese."

Touya:"I'm willing to die in order to get him back."

Shinsou smirks and looks touya in his eyes.

Shin:"You're too late to save him. They've already taken keigo away. You have two options to get him back. The first is to tell the courts that he was being held hostage by your brother, and you had to obey his orders. The second option is that both of you will go to prison. Only at your execution will be see him. As he'll be not far behind you."

Touya puts his gun away and uncuffs shinsou. Before opening the door for him.

Touya:"Well played."

Shinsou walks inside to see that bakugou is furious.

Baku:"Why won't you tell us!?"

Sho:"Midoriya needs to be with us! We can handle him!"

Shiggy:"In your condition. Izuku can outrun you with ease. I promise that he's safe where he is."

Shin:"Touya didn't tell you two? Midoriya is at the hospital."

Shiggy:"Tch dumb brat."

Shin:"Leaving Midoriya there without anyone being able to visit, is no better than what natsuo did. Especially since he's on that floor."

Sho:"You don't mean?"

Shigaraki nods and confirms Shoto's fears.

Meanwhile, izuku sits in the corner of the room. Being furthest from the door. He's bound up in a straight jacket, and bite guard. The reason is because after the second day of being there. A nurse caught Midoriya trying to hurt himself. Clawing at his wrists to try and break the skin. Then when two nurses tried restraining him. Izuku tried to bite his tongue. Leaving them no other choice. Now medicted. Izuku is unable to think about anything. Nurse come seven times a day to take care of anything he would need.

Izu:^What day is it? How long have I been here now? With no windows it's hard to tell anything anymore. Why did you break your promise, kacchan?^

Izuku flops over from his curled up position. Closing his eyes to drift off to sleep. Every night, his nightmares change. From memories relived to Bakugou's face being there instead of natsuo's. Shinsou takes bakugou to see him every day, but bakugou never goes inside. As guilt plagues his mind.

Baku:"I can't go inside. Though I try over and over. I've hurt him too much to act like everything can go back to what we use to be."

Four weeks pass, and both are able to walk freely again. On this day, bakugo stays behind. While shoto heads to the 13th floor.

*knock knock knock*

Izuku doesn't move. As shoto enters the room.  Izuku waits for the nurse to sedate him so he's able to be hand fed. Only it doesn't happen.

Izuku turns over to see shoto sitting in a chair by the door.

Sho:"Hey there, Izuku."

Izuku closes his eyes and turns his head away.

Shoto walks up and rubs izuku's leg.

Sho:"I'm not here to apologize on Bakugou's behalf. I'm just here to ensure that you're not alone. So until you're released. I'll stay by your side."

Izuku turns and nuzzle his head to Shoto's chest and begins to cry. So, shoto tilts izuku's head up and kisses the bite guard.

Izuku is flustered and squeezes his thighs tightly together. Shoto begins to remove the restraints. That's when izuku straddles shoto. As they begin to makeout.