34: Droping Like Flies

3rd person pov:

Tou:^Why am I feeling so cold?^

Keigo's eyes of joy turn to fear and sarrow. As Touya's legs give out. His torso bleeding from a gunshot wound.

Keigo manages to catch him just before he hits the ground.

Kei:"Touya! Stay with me, babybird. Please, stay by my side. I can't go on without you!"

Tears are poor as the shock causes touya to faint without a word spoken.

Natsu:"Well damn. I was hoping to kill him myself. I was aiming for the blonde fool he loved. Yet I felt you resist. So tell me why you did that slut."

Natsuo grips izuku's throat tight enough to bruise him.

Izu:"You told me to avenge my mother. Hawks kidnapped me, b.....but t...ouya lit the hhhhouse on ff..ire."

Natsuo throws izuku against the wall. Aiming a gun at his head, but decides not to shoot their.

Natsu:"You're more useful alive then dead to me. So this should teach you a lesson."

*PO-POP!*

Bakugou and shoto hear two shots ring out. So they charge in. That's when they see izuku on the floor. His clothes ripped almost completely off. Izuku is bleeding from his legs. As each shot fired was in a different leg. Izuku lays there trembling, as natsuo stands above him. Straddling izuku and beating on him.

Before bakugou can pull up his weapon to shoot natsuo. Shoto is on top, pulling his brother off of izuku. Once off of him, shoto begins to punch his brother square in the face. Breaking natsuo's nose, four teeth, and his jaw.

Sho:"You sick son of a bitch. How could you be this heartless!? Our father never raised us to be this crewl!"

Natsuo begins to caught up blood from choking on his bloodied nose, pouring down the back of his throat.

Bakugou is stunned, but gets his thoughts clear fast. As he goes to check on izuku. He sees him crawling towards natsuo.

Izu:"Please stop. He's......... HE'S MY MASTER!"

Izuku cries out and falls flat on the floor. As he's reached the end of the chain's reach.

Baku:"Deku he-"

Izu:"So much has changed. Everyone has gone ahead in life. Leaving me trapped in the past. All I know is the underworld and criminal jobs. There's no other use for my life anymore. Even those I trusted put me in chains. So chains is where I'll stay...... until my life ends."

Natsuo chuckles, but before he can gloat. Shoto uppercut him. Knocking him out cold.

Baku:"Deku, no izuku. I'm an idiot. So much so that I couldn't see how much pain I caused you until it was too late. While trying to save you from the past. I was restricting your future by keeping you hidden away from danger, from life even. I'm sorry for not listening to what you wanted. This selfish fool doesn't deserve a kind soul like you. Which is why I'll ask you this time. Will you come with me?"

Bakugou offers a hand. While shoto disarms natsuo.

Izuku begins to cry heavier. As the pool of blood begins to spread out faster.

Izuku hesitates, that's when he hears a voice calling out to him.

Inko:"Izuku!"

Izu:"M...mom?"

Bakugou is shocked and begins to tear up.

Baku:"I won't try to sway your choice, but I will tell you the one truth that I've never lied to you about. ...... I love you, deku."

Inko:"My sweet baby boy."

Izu:"Mom, wait for me."

Inko:"No baby, it isn't your time yet. There's two who need you to save them right now. Without you,  they'll never be free from their cages. Though yours is physical.  Their chains keep their minds bound in the darkness of evil thoughts. Though I may not be with you in person. I'll always watch over you. Let the warmth of the sun light be the warmth of my hugs. Now go to them."

Izuku reaches out in desperation. Only for the vision of his mom to fades away for him to see Bakugou's crying face.

Izu:"I.... I wanna go home...... kacchan-"

Izuku passes out.

Baku:"If you can hear me, God. Don't take him from me again. You selfish basterd. I refuse to let you take this angel away from me again. I'll fight you for him. DO YOU HEAR ME!? THE DEVIL WON'T BE SHIT COMPARED TO WHAT I'LL DO!!"

Shigaraki walks in with a stumble.

Shiggy:"Scream louder, i don't think he heard you."

Sho:"You're alright."

Shiggy:"I'm not the only one. Touya managed to be in the clean."

Sho:"How the hell?"

Keigo walks in while an ambulance takes touya to the hospital.

Kei:"It's because  his body is built differently from everyone else."

An EMT runs in to assess izuku for medical assistance.

Rody:"He's lost a lot of blood. Is anyone here his blood type?"

Sho:"I am sir."

Rody:"Then you'll ride with him. Now, let's move out."

Shoto helps rody get izuku preped and helps in the ambulance.

Bakugou rides with shigaraki. Who put natsuo in the trunk of the Lamborghini.