2. Stolen Innocence

Photo Made Using Bing AI

Trigger Warning: Dub-Con, Implied SA
August 5th, 2015
12:14 AM

Goblin Wharf, Port Goblin, Isle of the Lost

   Carlos began to think that Harry was standing him up, but he saw his silhouette in the street lights. "Hi," he waved when he came out of the shadows. Harry had another greeting in mind. He picked him up in his arms and kissed him passionately.

   "Harry... what if someone sees us?"

   "I don't care," Harry said, kissing him harder and hopping off the dock onto the small bay below it.

   "Harry, I can't swim..."

   "The Tide is low. Relax," Harry said, walking under the dock and slushing in the muddy sand until he got to the dry spot he had set up. He pulled a matchbox from his jacket, lighting 12 little candles he had set up against the concrete wall. He took off his coat, laying it down before laying Carlos on it. There were just about 3 feet of room between the sand where they were laying and the dock boards.

   "I'm scared..."

   "I was for my first time," Harry told him, kissing his neck, "That's why I am trying to make it special for you... I stole these candles from Ursula's Fish and Chips. They have a few shrimp tails but are beautiful, like you?"

   "Um... yeah, y-you have done this before?"

   "Is that a problem?"

   "No..." Carlos lied

   "Don't you want to do this if one of us gets to go to Auradon? We might never see each other again... I love you,"

   "I love you too... it's just. I don't know what I am doing,"

   "That's okay. Imma good teacher, Mate" he smirked as he kissed Carlos' neck and grabbed his collar, stripping off his shirt in only a few seconds. Harry loved taming virgins. He was the first for Mal, Uma, Maddy, Red, Desiree, Yzla, Zevon, and so many more people he doesn't remember the name of. It wasn't much of a secret that Harry used Carlos for his natural goodness. It was just a perk that he was beautiful. 

   Carlos was out of his element but started pulling off Harry's shirt. The Pirate pinned his hands above his head. He continued to undress Carlos and kiss up his neck, then down to suck on his nipples. "Hare... could you please stop holding me down," he said, but it was merely below a whisper. 

   "Sorry," Harry said, finally removing his clothes and sucking on Carlos' jaw. Carlos could slightly see the Pirate's muscular body. Carlos licked his lips and ran his hands down Harry's abs. "You're beautiful," Harry said, setting down his hook. Carlos had never seen Harry set his hook down to enjoy the tight little body in front of him fully. 

   Carlos reached down to fit his hand around the Pirate's cock, biting his lip as he was ready to fit it in his mouth. He knew little about sex from Jay talking about it or his mother's erotic novels. Harry didn't want to waste any time; he planned to get off the Isle, and it wouldn't be from remedial goodness.