11. The Mark of Eros

Photo Made with Mage.Space

Season 2 Bitches!

AN: Hey Guise, I am so sorry for the wait. I haven't written this story for maybe a year and a half or more. I just saved up chapters.

I am excited about the new movie. It looks very exciting, and that made me love the franchise. The first movie was so campy. It was so 90s; you had everything. Rom-coms, Magical Hijinks, and Boarding School were all continuations of all the Disney characters we grew up with.

The last time I wrote a chapter to this story was 12.9.22

I am unsure if I will write fan fiction for the second generation. It depends on how I like the continuation of the lore.

P.S.: These 4 O.C.s were mentioned in Episode One, if you remember:)

Important: This chapter is longer than the others as a present for waiting for an update. Also, it introduces other characters. Both Canon Characters and OCs have a little time jump of only a couple of weeks. Trust the process. Thank you for reading!

September 29th, 2015
2:29 AM

Wicked Witch Tenements, Wicked Hill, Isle of the Lost

   It's been a month today since the wolf pack was all killed. People were calling it 'The Night of Atonement.' The people responsible for it thought it would please the folks of Auradon... but it just made things worse for everyone.

   At least, that's what the children thought. In all reality, this showed the kingdom that the children of the Isle needed more supervision since the Villians had stayed so cruel. It was done to avenge Carlos, but murder and 'execution were illegal, even on the Isle.

   The main aisle was split into two sides with a large magical barrier to separate all of the children and all of the reformed villains. All of the Villians who didn't learn anything were subjected to the Isle with the Forbidden Fortress on it, and all of those who were responsible for the Night of Atonement were stranded on Skull Isle waiting for their day in court.

   The Villian Kids needed to be acclimated to the island's new climate. They were so used to the grubby island and being rewarded for being bad, but it had only been a month. V.K.s like Zak and Echo felt safe to be themselves in Remedial Goodness, but because of his father, Zak had very little hope he would live to see the day he left that barrier.

   "Hey," Valin said, making Zak jump out of his skin.

   "Gah... how the hell do you keep doing that?" Zak glared at his friend before dropping down again. Since Valin was a vampire, he could get around without being detected.

   "You sulking around again, little mutt?" Valin plopped down next to Zak, placing an arm around his waist. He towered over Zak enough to pull him into a hug and rest his chin atop his head, burrowing his nose to sniff the new fruity shampoo in Zak's fluffy, curly hair.

   "You know, I hate that nickname..." Zak whimpered, hiding his face in Valin's chest. This made the vampire raise an eyebrow, as he might have teased too hard now. Zak didn't like this because it reminded him of his father. Those on the Isle weren't the only victims of the Big Bad Wolf's reign of terror.

   "Oh... you're upset. I'm sorry," Valin said robotically, trying to apply what he had learned in remedial goodness. He was already learning what they were taught about using hugs as an excuse to feel up the targeted person of his desire. "What's wrong now?" He asked, but it wasn't as rude as he meant to sound. The new task force in the Isle found out that V.K. lacked knowledge and social skills. They know how to talk in basic conversation but must learn to read or spell. Some are as old as 26.