Chapter 2

-AT DYLAN'S HOUSE -YOUR POV
"So..." You start talking and Dylan's friend, Tyler Posey, was just looking at you. "Uh...-" you get cut off by Dylan, "Tyler stop you know what I told you earlier." Dylan looked mad and Tyler just sat back and shook his head. "What?" You questioned, confused. "Uh nothing," Dylan scratched his head and looked the other way. I knew exactly what he was talking about. He liked me. At least I thought. "Let's watch a movie," Dylan suggests. You go sit next to him and his friends sit on the floor in front of you guys.
-DYLAN'S POV
Y/N was the most beautiful girl I have ever met. And I knew all my friends looked at her in some type of way. I had to claim her mine or they would first. So I wrapped my arm around her during the movie. She scoot closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I loved her and I have never felt that way with any girl before. I have barely even talked to her. After 10 minutes, I decided I would kiss her. So I lifted her face in my hands and made eye contact with her. She was so serious looking. It was exciting.
-YOUR POV
In the middle of the movie, Dylan lifted my face and leaned in. I didn't hesitate at all. I kissed him and we had a wonderful first kiss. I'm sure Dylan has kissed other girls but I haven't kissed anyone. This would be my first and hopefully I'll be doing this kiss with the same person for my entire life. After, Dylan asked me to stay over and I did because I knew my mom wouldn't even care about me. I hate her. Anyways, by midnight we all were asleep and I had nothing to do the next day so it was great.
-MORNING -DYLAN'S POV
When I woke up, I saw Y/N's beautiful face and I immediately smiled and woke her up so we could go out by ourselves today. I couldn't wait to ask her out to be my girlfriend.
-AT MALL -YOUR POV
️Dylan took my to Forever 21 and I bought a shirt and some shorts for the summer. Dylan was admiring me the whole time and I got really comfortable with him and and he made me laugh. Dylan bought me a necklace with a metal feather on it and he put it on me and smiled, "You look so perfect." He started getting serious and licked his lips, eyeing me up and down. I was just shocked that he could like someone and shy and awkward as me.
-DYLAN'S POV
Y/N was extremely gorgeous and she made my whole world switch around and she made me feel special. I felt like my second life has just disappeared. If only she knew what my second life was like... So dangerous. Too dangerous for her. What's life without risks though?
-
-
Hey guys! No one reads my stories but whatever! Anyways, I really like this one because I put a o2l reference (my second life) so yeah. Maybe you should comment some references you see in my future stories because there will be more lol 😂 anyways, peace! ✌️👽