Chapter 9

YOUR POV-
After the party I have gotten to really be close to Matt. I haven't talked to Dylan since the party even though he has called several times. I just didn't feel like having to be involved in the drama of if I was going to be with him or not. I think I needed time to experience all of the crew. Maybe I'm turning into Madison... No I'm not like that.
DYLAN'S POV-
Yes. I kissed Madison. It wasn't a spark and it wasn't like Y/N. I called Madison to clear things up.
(M-Madison D-️️Dylan)
M- Hey babe
D- Don't call me that
M- Uh ok. Anyways, should I come over?
D- No...
M- Listen, forget about Y/N she's a whore she wants everyone.
D- That's you. Don't ever call her that
M- Ugh... So boyfriend?
D- Great way to ask. I don't like you. I called to clear last night up
M- Oh lord don't say this for Y/N
D- I love her, not you. I want to say I felt nothing last night. I was drunk, I was tired, and I was dumb. I don't like you at all. And I also called because Kian says you have to go. We found out your secret.
M- What secret?
D- You use all these guys for your own advantages
M- Uh... Ugh forget it. Who told you?
D- Jack G
I should've never said that
M- Alright. Say your last goodbyes
D- What?
Then there was a silence and she hung up. I called all of the crew over: Shawn Mendes, Sam Potterff, Jack and Jack, Cam, Matt, Sammy, Y/N, Jc, Kian, Ricky, Conner, Nash, and of course Tyler. He's not in the crew but he knows.
YOUR POV- DYLAN'S HOUSE-2am
I was asleep when I got a text from Dylan read: 'emergency: my house.' and I thought that nobody was going to be there so I wore short shorts and a bra. When I walked in I saw a bunch of random guys including my friends and Dylan. I walked in the living room covering up half of my body and sat down and I looked at Dylan, about to cry because people were laughing and staring. Dylan got mad and yelled at people to be quiet or he'll smack them. Dylan put a blanket around me and texted me while Kian started talking.
(D-Dylan Y-you)
D- So did you wear that for me? ;)
Y- Uh no. I mean I just dressed kinda sloppy because I thought it would be just us.
D- Didn't you see the GROUP text?
I looked at the previous texts and saw all the numbers at the top.
Y- Oh...
D-Yeah
D- I love you
Y- ...
Dylan put down his phone and started kissing me.

It. was. amazing.
MADISON'S POV-
I stared through Dylan's window and saw him kissing Y/N she is such a whore. I tapped on the glass and dunked. I looked back up and saw that it made them stop. Good. And Dylan was the only guy I needed to check off my list.
-
-
Idk 😂 i was bored but yeah keep reading this. 😘😂💕