Chapter 6

MADISON'S POV-
Wow. So Y/N thinks she's the main girl here. I don't think I can let her win this. Time to visit Cameron who I knew was all over Y/N. He wouldn't be for long.
YOUR POV-
I just visited Jack and Jack when suddenly Dylan texted me saying I needed to meet the boss, Kian Lawley. I heard of him and how he changes his hair to change up his image from people who wanted him dead. I walked to a huge house with people standing all around it who were obviously drunk and sloppy. I was shy so I put on my sweat shirt over me tank top and shorts. Now all I had to worry about was my legs but hopefully no one would try anything. I walked inside to see Cameron and Madison all over each other but he broke their session when he saw me. "Hi Y/N," he scanned me all over again. "Hi Cam. Have you seen Dylan?" I started scanning the room and Cameron wasn't answering me because he was still scanning me. "Cam!" I grabbed his cheeks and shook his face a little. He was so cute. "Ahah! Y/N you are so adorable." Cam looked serious with a little smirk and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me like he has always wanted to.
CAMERON'S POV-
I loved Y/N so much. I couldn't help myself. I had to ask her out. I pulled away from her and bit my lip. She put her head on my chest and then I felt someone rip me away from her. "What the heck man!?" Dylan shouted so loud that the whole party stopped. "You have some nerve..." He got in my face and clinched his fist. "Bro, you won't do that here." I looked back at Y/N and she was slowly exiting. I ran to her and stopped her and so did Dylan and the party started again.
DYLAN'S POV-
Cam can't steal her from me. I love her and that has never happened. I ran after her and so did Cam but I got there first. "Y/N are you ok?" I grabbed her arm and rubbed her hair. "I just can't deal with everyone. I'm not a slut and I don't like this but I love you... I hate everyone chasing after me. I'm not even interesting." Cam rubbed her back and I made sure it was ONLY for comfort. "I know and I don't want to put you through all of this so I'll stop and I'll tell Jack G to stop too." Cameron really did want to be only her friend. I will for now on let him around her.
YOUR POV-
I was super glad that Cam was helping me. I laid in bed until I got a text from a unknown number and It read, "Meet me @ the pool @ 2pm." I expected it was one of the boys so I got up and got on my bathing suit and a sweatshirt. I arrived at the pool and looked around for Dylan's car to see if he maybe drove the boys here but it was no where to be found. All I could see was a motorcycle. I walked in and looked in the pool and all over and then I just decided to wait in the girls' bathroom. When I walked in, someone grabbed me by the neck and put their hands over my mouth. Then I saw her. Madison pulled out a pocket knife and put it to my throat. "We've got some talking to do." Then she locked the door.
-
-
Omg cliff hanger 😂 but thanks for everyone reading these and don't forget to follow, like, and comment. And what team are you for? #teamJackG #teamCameron or #teamDylan but yeah 😂 ilysm 💕😘.