Chapter 11

Cast is above press to see everyone (sorry if it doesn't work)
DYLAN'S POV-
Seeing Y/N say my name made me think if I really wanted to stay mad at her for her make out session with Jack G or not. I think she loves me but I could be wrong. After all, she did see me with Madison. Where is Madison?
MADISON'S POV-
Once me and Nash escaped he immediately got mad when he got kicked off the crew for being seen with me. This was a stupid mafia I joined. So I decided to call Nash about making our own Mafia.
(N- Nash M- Madison)
N- What
M- Don't be mad sweetie
N- Madison don't call me that
M- Ugh. Anyways, since we are both kinda rebels then we should form our own mafia
N- Yea.. I guess
M- Great! See you at 10pm at the Jack's house.
N- Why them?
M- They ruined my life
N- Uh... Ok.
M- Oh and after that we will go to Y/N's
N- What? Why?
M- She made Jack G cheat on me and break up with me
N- That doesn't sound like her
M- Just meet up at Jack's at 10pm bye
I hung up because everyone keeps telling me who perfect Y/N is. She's a ugly whore. I was going to give her hell and hard.
YOUR POV-
Things strange were happening. I would get notes on my fridge saying I 'did wrong'. I would get taps on my window. I thought it was a ghost but I showed Jack G a note and he said it was Madison's handwriting. I was scared and had no one to really understand that I needed help.
DYLAN'S POV-
I had something great in store for Y/N. I called her to come to dinner at 8pm. When she arrived to the restaurant I was so shocked. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a little black dress and some red platforms and red lipstick. Her hair flowed like little waves around her face. I was so ready to do the Big Bang I was going to do tonight. I was ready to marry that girl. I pulled out her chair for her and let her sit and then I sat across her. "So do you like the place?" I asked and I couldn't take my eyes off her face. "Yea. Especially since you are here." I couldn't stop smiling.
- AFTER DINNER 10pm- DYLAN'S POV
I was ready to present the big question. I slowly got down on one knee and everyone was looking at us. Y/N was so shocked she nearly cried. "Y/N I know we just recently started dating but these months have been the best months of my life. Yea, we have had our ups and downs and I know it's been difficult to be with me under these circumstances but God do I love you. My question is, will you marry me?" I pulled out the 5 karat diamond ring. She started sobbing and nodded. I stood up and put the ring on her left hand ring finger. I hugged her and she kissed me. I heard applause and I looked around and laughed. I can't believe I'm tied down... I'm so happy.
-
-
Next chapter there will be a big explosion 😵 i ɩơ۷ɛ ყơų ɠųყʂʂʂʂ 💖