Chapter 4

YOUR POV-
I can't believe Dylan would do that. He was my only one but now, I had no idea. Dylan came from behind me and hugged my waist. I smiled and turned around towards him. He looked into my eyes and at my lips. I kissed him and whispered in his ear,"You're mine." Then I turned around and pretended to show no interest in him when I really was so in love with him. Maybe he wasn't so bad. "Ugh you're so wonderful." Dylan groaned and ran to me to hold my hand. We walked inside the building with loud music and flashing lights. It was a party and a lot of people were there. "Cam!" ️Dylan shouted and motioned his hand towards us. A tall, muscular, brown haired brow eyed cutie ran towards us. "Hey! And who's this?" Cam eyed me up and down. Dylan hit Cam's arm and snapped him back to reality. I was flattered. "Cameron she's mine so back off," Dylan proudly talked. I felt like a trophy and I wasn't ok with it. "Babe, it's fine, I can handle myself," I turned towards Cameron, "I'm taken sorry. I'm flattered though." I talked seriously. Cameron laughed and bit his lip. "Okay, sweetie, I get it I'll talk to you guys later." Cameron said and ran back to his group. "Dang baby." Dylan laughed at me. "Gotta stick up for myself if I'm gonna be around this group for a while." Dylan grabbed my hips and swung me to him, "forever." He corrected me.
-AT YOUR HOUSE-8pm
While laying in bed, I rethought all that happened later. I left the party early because I wasn't having fun and I just came back home to relax. So much happened that night. Dylan is in the mafia with Jack, Madison, Cameron and a few others. I got a text from a random number;
(J-unknown Y-you)
J- Hey Y/N it's Jack G
Y- Hey
J- So I meant to tell you that Dylan wants me to keep an eye on you tomorrow
Y- Why do I need a babysitter?
J- It's not like that. He's protective. Just come over I live at (Jack's address)
Y- Alrighty. Btw, what is Dylan doing so important anyways?
J- Talking to the boss.
Y- Who's that?
J- His name is Kian but don't spread any rumors
Y- Okay see ya tomorrow
J- Bye
J- Babe
Y- .... Forgetting Madison
J- I don't care about her. How about you come over right now. That's not a question either
Y- Alright
I headed out the door in pajama shorts and a tank top. I was honestly scared of Jack.
-JACK's HOUSE 9pm
I knocked on Jack's door and he answered immediately. He scanned me and showed me the living room. Jack pushed me on the couch, crawled on me, and started kissing me hard and sloppy. I was shocked, excited, and scared. "Y/N." He said my name and I raised an eyebrow, "Do you love me?" He asked the most difficult question for anyone to answer. I gripped Jack's hair because he was giving me hickeys and I was scared to stop him. "Y/N... Please stay the night." I knew what he wanted but Dylan was my love. I pushed Jack's shoulders causing him to stop. "️Dylan is mine and I can't play him like that." I got up and went to the door, about to open it when I heard a whimper. Jack was crying. I ran up to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry," I sobbed and ran home.
-DYLAN'S POV
Jack told me everything which I was grateful for but mad about. I planned to meet Y/N tomorrow and give her what she wanted from Jack. A make out session. I owned her now. Not in a puppy way but I was protective and angered and wanted her for myself.