Chapter 13

Y/N POV-
We got a call from the hospital saying Jack G had passed away this morning. I cried my eyes out all day. Knowing I'd never see his smile again or I'd never spend days with him crushed me. Cameron and Dylan were there to comfort me. I wanted Madison and Nash out of this world.
-later that night-1am- Y/N POV-
I washed my face and when I looked up I saw a note taped to the window behind me, reading 'you'll pay.' I freaked out and texted Dylan to come over soon and he agreed to coming in 10 minutes. So I listened to some music and texted Cameron and relaxed. Until I heard someone throw a rock on my window. I got up to look who was doing it and I saw no one. I turned around to see Madison and Nash with knives in their hands. "Aww scared..." Madison laughed at me. They pinned me down and began cutting my face little by little. I screamed and struggled but Nash only cut deeper. Madison mostly laughed at my pain. I heard someone run up the stairs and apparently Madison and Nash did too because they jumped off me and put the knives under my bed. "Y/N?!" I heard Dylan yell and bust the door open. I just sat and cried and rubbed the bleeding wounds on my face. I looked around to see Nash and Madison gone with the window wide open.
DYLAN'S POV-
After seeing what Madison and Nash could do I decided to put matters into my own hands. I drove over to Nash's house and looked in the window to see Madison and him talking. I bust the door open and Nash and Madison looked startled. I started yelling as soon as I saw them, "How could you do that to her? She is so sweet!" I stopped talking to breathe and to let them explain even though what they did has no excuse. Madison grabbed Nash's throat in a chokehold and put a bag on his head and put a gun up to him. "If you don't leave I'm killing Nash." Madison was crazy and was about to kill one of my used-to-be friends. But I wasn't going to leave and let her continue to kill people off. I realized how long I stood there and I heard the boom. The gun went off and Nash fell to the ground. Blood was forming a circle around him. I pounced on Madison, took her gun, and shot her. I got up and ran away. I told the guys and they were both sad and relieved. I told the police everything and I was good to go because I was defending but I got off with a warning. I told Y/N and she said it was music to her ears. I comforted her all through her pain with her cuts on her face and her emotional pain. I slept with her every night to make sure she doesn't have anxiety attacks. One night we did the most special moment in her life. I hope you know what it is. But she was happy I was the one she did it with.
Y/N AND DYLAN'S EPILOGUE-
8 months have passed and Y/N is pregnant with Dylan's baby girl. They are planning on naming her something unique. Dylan has quit the mafia but still stays in contact with all the boys. They visit Jack and Nash's graves every year but Y/N usually doesn't visit Nash's grave. They are now completely married and are in a huge house. Cameron and Y/N still stay in contact and are great friends.
-
-
Hey guysss! 😂✌️ this is the end of this series 😭 it's sad. But I might do a part 2 where you are more in a relationship with Cameron but yea comment if you think I should. I love you guys 😘☺️✌️