Chapter 8

YOUR POV-
I got invited to a party from Cam and Dylan. I heard everyone from the crew would be there, even the boss.
AT PARTY-12am-
I was super tired but the adrenaline of everyone at the party and the loud music made me stay awake. I walked into the building and saw a very handsome guy wearing a suit with bleach dyed hair. He had a nose piercing and was laughing with Jc. I walked up to them and they both stopped when they saw me approach. "Hi..." I started and he smiled and eyed me down. "I'm Kian. You must be Y/N. And may I say you look rather..." He paused..."Sexy..." Jc could tell I was uncomfortable and he nudged Kian's arm. "Kian she's taken." Jc smiled at me awkwardly as if to say, 'I'm extremely sorry'. I left Kian and tried looking for Dylan. I saw Dylan but only the back of his head and he was holding someone and my heart dropped. It was Madison. He was hugging and kissing her. All I could shout was, "Worst mistake!" And the. I ran to Madison and punched her in the nose. With that, I left and sobbed on the way out. I didn't care if everyone saw me hit Madison and I didn't care if anyone saw me storm out. I hated everyone in there. On my way out someone grabbed my arm and twirled me around. It was someone I have never seen. "Hi I'm Matt Espinosa and I couldn't help but follow you out." I smiled because he was adorable. "Well Matt. I'm glad to have made your acquaintance." He pulled me into a hug and we talked all night about things.
DYLAN'S POV-
"Madison..." I looked at the bloody nosed girl on the ground. "You got knocked tf out!" Cameron yelled and laughed hard. Everyone started laughing and she stormed out.
YOUR POV-
"You dumb slut!" Madison stormed out and said to me. "Do you wanna get hurt?" I clinched my fist. Madison stuck out her tongue and ran away. "Uh... What was that?" Matt asked while I was in his embrace. "The girl I knocked out for my ex..." The word 'ex' rang in my head. What did I just do?
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter but 😘 thanks for reading! I love all these reads. Don't forget to like,comment, and follow! 💕