Chapter 5

MADISON'S POV-
I wanted Y/N out of the picture and out of Jack's life. She had no idea who I was but I'd be making an imprint soon.
JACK'S POV-
I haven't talked to Y/N for a week and I was wondering if she was mad at me so I decided to call her;
(J- Jack Y-Y/N)
J: Hi
Y: Hello. About that night-
J: No. It's fine. At least you're loyal unlike all the others
Y: Others?
J- Dylan has dated some girls before. Some ran off because he's in the mafia and others weren't loyal so he let em loose
Y: I see... So I'm perfect?
All I could think about was how perfect she was to me;
J: Yes... I mean to him of course yes
Y: I'm not
J: Yes you are. I love you so much and even if you're not ready, I'll be here
Y:... Jack you're so sweet but what about Madison?
J: Shes cheating on me with Jack J
Y: Who's that?
J: He was the one standing next to me when you were in the van
Y: Oh! I call him Bambi since he's adorable and nice.
J: Aha! You don't know
Y: I guess not...
J: I'm gonna break up with-
Y: Hold that thought because someone just knocked
YOUR POV-
I heard someone knock on the door while I was on the phone with Jack G. I sat the phone down on the walk-in table on speaker and I answered the door. It was Madison.
"Hi Y/N," She sarcastically said and walked in my house.
"I never invited you in."
"Does it look like I care?"
"I guess not. What do you want?"
"I wanna warn you to stay away from my Jackie."
"Which one?"
"What did you just say?"
"Which Jack? Since you obviously like both."
"I don't like neither. I just get my fair share of every boy in the group so they all love me. It has its advantages."
"Wow..."
"Don't tell anyone or I'll come after you."
"First off, you won't touch me. And second, Jack G already heard."
I pointed at the phone on the table. Madison ran to it and immediately started pouring out lies and then Jack hung up. Madison shot me an ugly look and ran out the doors.
JACK'S POV-
I couldn't believe Madison. Later that week I broke up with her and cut her off my life. I haven't seen Y/N either and I loved her so much.
DYLAN'S POV-
I met with Y/N at a coffee shop and told her all I heard about that night she had with Jack G. "️Dylan don't get jealous but he said he loved me," Y/N said, nervously and I held my temper in. Since I was no one to be making mad. "Uh I am jealous but I won't hurt him..." She gulped. "What about me?" She stared at me and I couldn't help myself. I had to teach her who she fell in love with. I took her hand and pulled her to the car and drove to an empty parking lot. I kissed her hard and I played with her hair. I kissed her harder and faster. "️Dylan..." Her eyes were closed so I knew she loved it. "Yeah?" I moved to her neck and gave her hickeys right over Jack's. "I love you." She said the words I wanted out of her. "Never leave me?" I questioned and kissed her jawline. "Never." She kissed me hard and rubbed my hair which was honestly what made me happy a little. Because no one has cared about me till the girl entered my life. I broke the kiss and drove us to my place and we snuggled and watched movies. Someone called me and it was Cameron.
(C- Cameron D- Dylan)
C: The boss wants you. Now.
D: Alrighty.
I got up and gently slid Y/N off me since she was asleep. I grabbed my coat and headed to Kian's house.
-KIAN'S HOUSE 1:39am
"Dylan.. you messed with a new girl lately. Does she know? Everything?" Kian questioned me and raised an eyebrow. "Only you, Jack & Jack, Madison, Cameron, and me." Kian stood up, "Does she know what we do?". "All she knows is that it's a mafia." I felt guilty for keeping out the real secrets from Y/N. "You can leave. Just know, she can and will get hurt." I walked out silently and went to my house to go to bed with Y/N. I could barely sleep knowing what Kian said was true.
CAMERON'S POV-
I talked to Dylan about letting me take Y/N around and showing her what we all really do. Jc Caylen will come too since he's been around longer.
-
-
Hi! I like that people actually read these now 😂 but hope you enjoy and I need some ideas for the next part so comment and I'll give creds at the end of next part if it's your idea I chose. Alrighty k bye 😂✌️😘