Chapter 12

Sorry for not updating in a while 😘😭
DYLAN'S POV-
I was tied down with Y/N and I was so happy. Today I visited Y/N and she was crying, "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me and said she has 'made a mistake'. She said she never should've messed with Jack or with Cam. I asked why and I was shocked. "Madison and Nash blew up Jack's house in flames." She burst into tears. I ran out the house and went to Jack's house. When I arrived I saw Jack J, Hayes,and Cam all crying by his house where it was charred and being watered by a fire truck. I went up to Jack J and asked where Jack G was. "In the hospital. They said there's a 20% chance he'll live." I was so shocked and I sat on the curb of the street. I saw Nash walk around the other side of the street. I ran across and took his shirt collar and pinned him to the wall. "You know what's going on." He didn't answer. I shoved him more into the wall. "Nash say something. You loved this group. But once Madison came in you changed. Who did this?!" I pointed at the ash covered house. "Mad- I can't tell you I'm sorry I just don't wanna die." I let Nash go and called Y/N.
-
-
Sorry for not updating in a while. I will update in about 3-4 hours maybe earlier. Hope you guys like this ☺️ love yall 😘❤️😂 (look up cast members names to see their pictures because it won't load on watt pad)