Chapter 10

MADISON'S POV-
I started walking to Jack G's house when I saw Kian and Jack G already standing outside. I dunked behind a dumpster they had in the alley right by the Jacks' house. I listened keenly to their conversation.
(K-Kian J- Jack G)
K- So Madison is out
J- Good. It might sound bad but she really was a whore
K- Was? Don't you mean is? Ahaha
J- Ahaha. I can't believe I dated her
K- I know
I was getting mad and grunted. Way too loud...
K- Did you hear that?
J- Yea. From there
I heard footsteps come closer and I was too scared to move. The bush leaves rustled and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I opened my eyes and saw Nash pulling me to his car. "Stop!" I heard Kian yell. I laughed and jumped in Nash's car as we drove off down the road. "I can't thank you enough." I said and rubbed his arm. I remembered that I made out with him once so this is one advantage I was talking about. "Yea... No biggy." Nash laughed and I realized that maybe I liked him. No I don't go back to leftovers. I looked at my phone and Kian texted me.
(K-Kian M- Madison)
K- You're definitely not coming back
M- Bite me
K- No maybe I'll shoot you or knife you next time I see you around our crew.
M- (sends picture of her in the car with Nash) too bad
K- He can be kicked out too. Maybe Tyler Posey can take his place
M- Oh I'll be back
I ignored all the calls and texts after that. "Nash, supposedly Tyler is going to take your place." Nash turned to me with disappointment, "I'm kicked out!? For what?" I rubbed his cheek, "for being with your love, me." Nash pushed my hand away, "No. I don't love you." The car slowed down and Nash unlocked the doors, "Get out." I huffed and jumped out the car and then I texted him 'you'll regret this'. I slowly walked home.
YOUR POV-
I stayed over Dylan's house with the rest of the boys except Kian and Jack G and when I woke up I saw all the boys hovered over me. "Ah! Go away!" I was startled and I jumped up. Then I forgot about my bra. When I looked down I had on one of Dylan's shirts and my fuzzy long socks I left over his house one day. I smiled and smelled his shirt which smelt of detergent and cologne. All the boys were laughing and had there phones out. I looked over Sam's shoulder and saw a video of me sleeping and I was saying Dylan's name over and over. "Oh my gosh! Delete that!" I yelled and grabbed Matt's phone and ran away with it. "Hey!" He shouted and ran after me. He ran behind me and hugged me and got his phone. "I think it's adorable that you say his name. Say mine next though." Matt whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I just stood there and laughed. Did yet another person flirt with me? The boys ran over with Matt's phone and showed Dylan and I sat on the couch, embarrassed. "Wow Y/N. Why didn't you do that in bed?" Dylan jokingly said and pushed my arm. "I have never done that with you." I laughed and jumped on Dylan. Everyone in the room were looking at each other when I jumped and hugged Dylan. Maybe I loved Dylan.
-
-
Sooo im wondering 😂 should i make nash and madison partners in crime while they try to get rid of Y/N and Jack G? 😂 idk but yeahhhh bye ilysm 😘💕