A "Date" With Miia!

Miia: (Singing) A Date~ A Date~ I'm going on A Date with Darling~

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Miia, It's not A Date...

Miia: It's A Date to me, Darling~

Y/n: Miss Smith Just said that I should show you around the Human world. Okay?

Flashback!

Smith: Alright Y/n, I want you to show Miia the ropes of Human Society.

Y/n: Okay?

Smith: Now I only have two rules. 1. Do not let her hurt any Humans. We're supposed to bridge the worlds between Humans and Monsters.

Y/n: Okay

Smith: And secondly, do Not ever, ever, never ever, take her to A Love Hotel!

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Why are you telling me!? She's more likely to do it!

Smith: Just don't do it. Okay?

Y/n: (Blushing) R-Right...

Flashback End!

Soon you and Miia had done A Bunch of Things like Having a Huge dinner at A Restaurant with Miia eating A Lot of Meats, while you had chicken tenders and Fries. Then you had both visited an Arcade where Miia had won A Plush Snake, and finally you Visited a Karaoke Bar where she nearly crushed you because the booth was Cramped.

Y/n: So Are you having Fun?

Miia: Yeah, it's A Lot of Fun Darling~!

Y/n: (Blushing) Miia, it's not A Date.

Miia: It is to me Darling~ Oh Let's go into that Shop!

You then Noticed a Shop with A Sign that said it's for all sizes. Miia then dragged you inside to only realize...

Y/n: IT'S A LINGIRE SHOP!?

Miia: Of course, it is! Oh Darling, which Bra Looks better on me?

Y/n: Uh...

Miia: (Blushing) Truth is, I don't Wear A Bra...

She then Lowered her shirt revealing her Bare-Naked Melons as you had an Honest Reaction.

Y/n:

Miia then Began Using a Changing room while you stood outside, and she then Dragged you inside as you were shocked.

Miia: Darling, how do I Look~?

She was only wearing A Bra and Panties as you got really Nervous, and you ran out trying not to scream. You then Looked at your hand you noticed there was some Fabric In it.

Y/n: Huh? This Looks like A Napkin rich people would use.

Miia: (Blushing) D-Darling you Have... M-My Panties...

Y/n: Oh, So Lamia's do wear Panties...

Miia: (Blushing) IDIOT! PERVERT!

A Little Bit Later...

Miia: Wow darling I didn't know You were A Pevert who stole Panties.

Y/n: (Blushing) IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Ugh!

Miia: Aww, Darling, I still Love you~ You're the only man I Love~

She then Began Hugging you as you Blushed. But then...

???: HAHAHAHAHA! Oh God! He's into that Gross Worm!

???2: I Know right! She's such A Freak!

Miia: Nrgh!