Encounter with A Centaur!

We Open up with you returning home with Groceries in hand for both of your Homestays, Now being Papi and Miia, and you were taking the Opportunity to take A Breather from all of the craziness.

Meanwhile you were Listening to this...

Y/n: (Thoughts) Ah Now this is good Music, and I don't have to Listen to any Loud noises that May Hurt my ears. Thankfully Papi was able to Take my Place with Miia back Home.

Meanwhile back at the House...

Miia: Oh, Darling, I Love you so Much~

Papi: Ugh... I feel Like a Stress Ball...

 I feel Like a Stress Ball

Back with you...

You continued to walk around the neighborhood when since because you didn't hear the Galloping noises you were slammed in the Face by A Pair of Massive Boobs and you were sent flying into A Light pole slamming your head into it.

Y/n: Alright, I'm in Pain Now...

???: Oh, I am so sorry, Master!

Y/n: O-Oh It's O- Master?

Cerea: Yes, My Name is Centore Shainus and I had finally found You, my Master.

Y/n: Woah, W-What made you think I'm your Master?

Cerea: Well, it is A Legend that when you bump into someone That you are both Destined to be together forever, and I Bumped into you.

Y/n: I-I, don't think that's True.

Cerea: Oh? Should I have Toast in my Mouth then?

Y/n: Well, I mean-

???: KYAAAAH! MY PURSE!

Cerea: What was that?

Y/n: That sounds like That Thief struck Again! He's Been running around stealing stuff and-

Cerea: That Fiend! Master we Must stop this Thief!

Y/n: O-Okay! Right, Just Let me-

You then Tried to Get on her Back, but she Kicked you in the back of the Head!