Full Moon Madness!

We Open up during the night as you pretty Much couldn't sleep because of what happened earlier. Smith had told you, you had to marry one of the girls and that had seriously gotten to you, so you were A Little Scared.

Y/n: Oh God... I'm not Marriage Material... I'm not even Old enough, in this economy you need to be in your Thirties before you can even have Kids, Much less Marry.

Just then there was A Knock on the door and you turned your head towards it knowing who it is.

Y/n: Come in Miia.

The door then Opened as Miia came slithering in.

Miia: Hey Darling, I wanted to you know Cheer you up for what Happened earlier.

Y/n: W-Woah what are you wearing!?

Miia was in nothing but some Fancy Pink Lingire as she smiled.

Miia: This is How I'm going to cheer you up Darling~

She then Began wrapping her Body around yours as she Began Hugging, Kissing, and Even Nibbling at your neck!

Y/n: Ah~ Aah~ (Thoughts) Woah, Wait, this is forward even More Miia! What is going on?

Miia: Darling, I'm going to make you feel Good~ Real Good~

Y/n: (Blushing) I-I need an Adult...

Miia: You are an Adult~

Y/n: Oh Nuts...

Just then something swooped by, and you were Taken out of Miia's Grasp as she was Pissed!

Miia: Papi How dare you!?

Y/n: Papi, Thanks for saving- Whoa what are you wearing!?

Papi: I want to Impress you, Y/n! You Like~?

Y/n: (Blushing) S-Sure... (Thoughts) Okay, That's Kinda hot to be Honest, but she's also foward!

Miia: Hey He's, Mine Birdbrain!

Miia: He's, my Playmate! Roof tile!

Miia: It's reptile Idiot!

They both then Began trying to fight each other with claws flying everywhere and Just then Cerea came in and grabbed you running off with you!