Mermaid Vs Lamia!

With Smith now having left you now had two new Homestays that being Suu and Slime and Mero the Mermaid as you were A Little giddy about having A mermaid around because they are often some of the most fantastic creatures in Mythos.

Mero: Well, Hello There Y/n, it is so Nice to meet you.

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, You too, Mero.

Mero then smiled, as you then Picked her up and she put her webbed hands on your face.

Mero: Oh Y/n~

Y/n: (Blushing) M-Mero.

Miia: DARLING!

Miia then tackled the both of you down with her trying to Hug you, as you all fell down and you were Trapped between both of their Boobs!

Y/n: Ouch...

Miia: Darling?

Mero: Y/n?

Y/n: Miia, you Broke her Wheelchair now. You Know How Much those Costs?

Miia: I'm Sorry Darling...

Mero: Oh No It's fine, I don't really Mind.

Y/n: No, no, It's Okay, we have to take you to your room now so, I Guess I have to carry you.

And then this Happened...

Miia: Oh I had an Idea!

You were carrying Mero upstairs when suddenly Miia called out to you.

Miia: Oh Darling~

Y/n: Huh?

Miia was Covered in Suu's Slime as she Played innocent.

Miia: Darling I'm all Sticky and wet~ Do you Mind cleaning me Up~?

Y/n: Just Take A Shower Miia, I'm A Little busy right now.

Miia: (Sweat drop) Ugh...

Cerea: That was your Genius Move?

Miia: Shut up Horse Butt!

Cerea: Okay then, You Harlot.

Papi: Pfft, Hahahahahahaha! I don't know what that means but that's funny!

Suu: Suu!

Suu had Popped up and said her own Name, Like this...

Meanwhile you were in Mero's room which was Pretty Much A Huge Pool filled with water and not Much else as Mero was Telling you the story of the Little Mermaid.

Mero: ... And then she dissolves into Sea foam and that's the end.

Y/n: Great, so where's the Singing Jamaican Crab?

Mero: There is None.

Y/n: Then That's One sad story.

Mero: Oh, To Be Honest, it's quite Tragic and that's what I love about it~

Y/n: Really?

Mero: Yes, you see-

Miia: Hey Darling!

Y/n: Oh, Miia what are you doing here?

Miia: Oh, I Just wanted to see how you and... (Scowls) Mero is doing?

Y/n: Oh, She's telling me about the Littel mermaid. Such A Sad ending though.

Mero: Yes, it's such A Tragedy.

Y/n: She can even do things such as Swim and Jump really High like A Dolphin!

Miia: Oh Yeah, I can swim too! Watch this!

Miia then Jumped into the water but suddenly she stopped Moving unable to swim!

Y/n: Wait, Miia! That water hasn't warmed up yet! Oh No!!

Miia: (Thoughts) Oh No Darling! Welp I'm going to drown in Icey cold water trying to Hold onto My Love... Why does that sound so Familiar? Darling, please save me... Darling... Ugh, I'm Losing Oxygen really fast... Oh No...

Suddenly Mero swam down to the Bottom and Grabbed Miia Pulling her up to the top of the water and slammed her down on the Pool edge!

Mero:

A/N: Beginning to 0:12

Miia: M-Mero you saved me? Why?

Mero: Well, I never wanted to you be Hurt. 

Miia: But You're after my Darling.

Mero: What do you mean? Oh! I'm not into that Kind of Love.

Miia: Huh?

Mero: You see I am into Tragic Love! You see it's like when in the Little Mermaid the Prince chooses another woman and the Mermaid dissolved into Sea form in the end. You see I want you to be with him so that way I could never have him.

Miia: Really? Well Gee, Thanks! And I thought you were Just some-

Mero: All I ask for in return Is that I would have an Affair with him so I can-

Miia: Excuse me!? You Hussy! Darling is Mine you hear me!? You hear me!?

Mero: Oh It's Okay, I didn't ask for-

Miia: JUST SHUT SHUT UP! HE'S MINE!

Y/n: (Sweat Drop) Oh Geez...