A Date with Miia and Mero!/ Suspect #1

And so the Dates had Begun to flush out the Attempting Murderer, and the first one was Miia but Mero decided to Tag along as well, which Miia was not Happy about until Mero pulled her aside.

Miia: What do you want Fish Sticks?

Mero: Look Miia, I Just want to be A Mistress So I am going to help you.

Miia: Really?

Mero: Yes, I know A Place that is very Romantic, and you both can share your first Kiss.

Miia: Perfect!

Y/n: Hey What are you talking about?

Miia/Mero: Nothing.

Y/n: Um... Okay. Mero has A Great place for us to go.

Soon Mero had Taken all three of you to the Local Aquarium where she had Gotten in all of you for Free because she charmed the Ticket guy into letting you all to.

Y/n: Wow, she got all of us just because she is pretty.

Miia: Hmph!

Mero: Oh, Look over there! They have Spider Crabs!

Mero then decided to stay behind as you and Miia Began Looking at the Crabs.

Miia: Oh, doesn't that Remind you of Rachnera?

She Pointed to A Spider Crab resting on A Pipe and it was Like Rachnera when she rests on Her own Webbing.

Y/n: Yeah, I see it.

Soon you had began to explore the Aquarium and you all Began to see A Bunch of Fish that reminds you both of the Girls. Like The Seahorse are Like Cerea, The Sea Slugs are Like Suu, and even the Flying fish remind you of Papi. Soon you had both gotten to fish who were Kissing.

Miia: Look They're Kissing. It's very Romantic isn't it~

Y/n: Yeah~

The two of you were about to Kiss when...

Mero: Actually, there both men! You see when fish get into Fights, they suck on each other Mouths as if they are Kissing!

Miia: Damnit Mero, can I see you for A Moment?

Miia then Pulled Mero off and began laying into her.

Miia: I was about to kiss Darling and You ruined it with your stupid fish Facts!

Mero: Oh I am so sorry Miia, But why don't you go to the Dolphin show?

Miia: Where are you going?

Mero: You'll see.

Mero then wheeled herself out as you and Miia Took seats at the Dolphin show.

Y/n: Wow, this is going to be Awesome!

Miia: Yeah, I Know. I can't just wait for-

Announcer: And get ready for A Special Guest, Meroune Lorelei!

Miia:

Mero: Hi Everyone!