My Date with Tio!

Soon with the Threat of D Going on you had to go on some more Dates to try and bring this Killer out in the Public so they can be Caught, and along the way you had gotten A Dragonewt, Dryad, and Devil girl for your little Home.

But now a new challenge comes. You now Have to go on dates with Team MON.

Y/n: H-Hey Tio what do you want to-

Tio: KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAH! LOOK AT THOSE CUTE HANDBAGS OVER THERE!

Y/n: Tio? Tio? Tio!? TIO!? TIO WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Tio: COME ON HURRY UP!

Y/n: YOU'RE LITERALLY DRAGGING ME AROUND! STOP THIS PLEASE!

She then quickly began dragging you all cross the Street viewing different things

Tio: OH, I WANT SOME ICRECEAM! OH, LOOK AT THOSE CUTE DRESSES! LOOK AT THE CUTE PUPPY!

Tio then Began Petting the Large Dog as you were catching your Breath.

Y/n: (Out of Breath) T-Tio... I almost Died... Please calm down...

Tio: Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm Just excited to finally be on A Date with you Mr. Boyfriend!

Y/n: Nah, It's Okay. What do you want to do now?

Tio: I want to Shop for some new Clothes! Oh, Um, please.

Y/n: Oh, Cool Why not.

Soon...

You had soon Taken Tio into A Store that Specializes in Monster's who are Much bigger than thw regular Person and you were standing outside of her Stall, when suddenly she Called you.

Tio: M-Mr. Boyfriend? Can you Please come Inside Please?

Y/n: Oh, Um, Sure.

You then walked Inside and You saw A Strange Sight. Tio was trying to Take A Frilly skirt off but it was stuck Halfway on her Rear.

Tio: (Blushing) I-I need A Little Help...

Y/n: (Blushing) Um, wow... Okay I'm going to help you try and pull this down. When I pull you Push alright?

Tio: R-Right...

Y/n: Okay 3... 2... 1!

You both then did so at the same time but there was so Much force her Panties came down as well and your Face Immediately Paled.

Tio: KYYYYYYYYYAH!

A Few Moments Later...

Tio was now crying in the stall as you were left outside trying to comfort her.

Y/n: Tio, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to Happen. Please forgive me?

Tio: N-No It's not that... It's Just... I really like that Skirt, and It doesn't fit me!

Y/n: Well... I could Probably Adjust it to fit you if you want.

Tio: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, It's Just some Minor Modifications. That's all.

Tio: OH MR. BOYFRIEND THANK YOU!

She then came out in nothing bur her Bra and Panties as she began Hugging you into her Massive Boobs.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God They're Even Bigger than Cerea's! Holy crap and she's Super Thicc! Tio is Like... Mega Thicc! AAAAAAGH!

Tio then continued Hugging you until she realized A Bunch of women were staring and she quickly zipped back into her Dressing Booth.

Woman 1: Wow They're in A Relationship Huh? Ogre Girl and Human Guy?

Woman 2: I Bet she totally Pegs Him.

Woman 3: I Guess she's the dominant One in their Relationship.

Y/n: (Blushing) Wow... What A Woman...