Spy Day!

We Open up in the Middle of a Cafe as you were on A Date... With Smith!?

Y/n: (Blushing) S-So, how is your day?

Smith: It's pretty Good. Just the Usual Paperwork and Grunt work. Now tell me, how was yours?

 Now tell me, how was yours?

Y/n: (Blushing) Hehehehe... Y-Yeah... P-Pretty Good...

Meanwhile in some Bushes some Familiar Monster girls were watching.

Miia: How dare she Go out on my Darling! I have half A Mind to Kill her!

Cerea: Calm down Gorgon You can't do that.

Mero: Ah, He's going out with Another woman~ What perfect Tragedy~

Mero's Imagination...

Y/n: Mero, I'm sorry But I Must leave you. Our Love was never True. 

Mero: Why Master?

Y/n: A Human and A mermaid were never meant to be Together. I am cheating on you with Smith.

Mero: Master!

Back in Reality...

Mero was now Blushing and Drooling as soon Papi cam down and Crashed into Miia!

Miia: PAPI!

Papi: Oh Sorry! I Overheard Y/n, they said they were going to get some Ice-cream!

Just then Suu came out of the Sewers splashing them all with water!

Suu: Suu!

Suu then Began to try and lick them but Miia Bonked her over the head.

Miia: No, Suu! Bad! Bad!

Suu: Suu...

Soon you continued on your Date with Smith when you decided to get her some Ice-cream when you encountered Miia and Cerea!

Miia: Hi Dar- I-I mean Sir, would you like some Ice-cream?

Cerea: What flavor would you Like?

Miia/Cerea: Hahahahahaha!

Y/n: You too seem familiar

Miia: Er, no we don't...

Y/n: Cool! A Moose tracks and Coffee Ice creams Please

Cerea: Here you go!

Y/n: Thanks! Smith, I got your Coffee Ice-cream!

You then left the Ice-cream stand as A Bunch of People Began to swarm the ice-cream stand with Orders and Miia decided to Pull a Solid Snake.

Soon the rest of the girls Showed up as Rachnera Began to explain everything she Just told Miia, and soon they spotted you walking with Smith Holding Hands.

Miia: AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HE'S MINE YOU BITCH!

Miia then Tried to charge for Smith while all of the girls were holding her back and Smith saw them.

Smith: Hm, Girls Take them out.

Just then Team Mon showed up and Put them all into Bags as You had quickly noticed.

Y/n: Smith...

Smith: Hey it's for Security reasons.

A Little Bit Later...

They had finally Unbagged the girls as you were Just pinching the bridge of your Nose.

Y/n: Girls, why were you following us?

Miia: Darling why are you on A Date with smith! What about me!?

Girls: Us?

Miia: Fine, Us!

Y/n: It was A Sting Operation...

Girls: Huh?

Smith: Yes, I'm not sure any of you had Noticed but Y/n had been receiving Death Threats from An Unknown source.

She then Pulled out A Note that was written in Blood.

Dear Mortal Human, Y/n L/n, you have been alive for too Long. You had been Living with these girls who Put your Life in Danger constantly, and You should be dead by now, So As Death's servant I shall Kill you Now. Do not worry I shall make it quick and Painless, but I shall not tell you when, as said the Unpredictably of death itself. Signed Your Death.

Smith: This was Pinned to your door, and I take these things really seriously. So Now Since I Guess you all Know, I shall let you all have Dates with him in order to draw out this Killer.

Miia: Oh, I want A Date! I Go first!

Girls: You already went on A Date Miia!!

Tio: I want one too!

Zombina: Seriously?

Tio: I Like him, too.

Zombina: Okay He is cute, I will admit.

Smith: Good so it's now Set up.

Y/n: (Blushing) O-Oh Boy...