My Date with Manako!

It was another day and another Date as you were going out with the Mono-eye Manako and soon you were both walking through the park but Manako was Standing several Feet Away, almost trying to keep her distance.

Y/n: Um, Manako, you're supposed to be next to your Date. I Hope you know that.

Manako: H-Huh? Oh Yeah...

She then walked out showing off her beautiful Outfit.

Manako then Began running over before she slammed Face first into A Pole!

Manako: Owie!

Y/n: Are you Okay?

Manako: Y-Yeah, It's Just I don't have good depth perception...

You soon both took A Seat down At A Bench as you Both began talking.

Y/n: So, Why are you so shy?

Manako: T-The Truth is When it comes to My Eye Nobody wants to look at me... I'm not the most Beautiful, Nor Am I the greatest... Nobody wants to be with me... L-Look You're not even Looking at me right now...

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No It's not that. It's Just Being Autistic I have trouble Looking into everyone's eyes, Not Just yours. I think you look Beautiful.

She then Began Blushing as she Just turned to you smiling.

Manako: (Blushing) T-Thank you Y/n...

Y/n: Hey Who is that?

You then Looked to see A Mysterious Figure in A Trench coat running away.

Manako: (Gasp) That Must be your Attempted Murderer! 

Just then Zombina and Tio appeared with their weapons Drawn!

Zombina: Alright Take this!

She then Began firing A Bunch of Gun shots but the figure kept on dodging as Tio Grabbed A Whole Vending Machine and Threw it at them!

Tio: Don't worry Mr. Boyfriend I got this!

The Vending Machine landed in front of them stopping them as Manako Pulled out her Sniper Rifle!

Manako: Take this!

She then shot A Dart into the Figures shoulder, and it has been revealed to be Dopple!

Tio: Huh!? Dopple, You're D!?

Y/n: D is for Doppelganger!

Dopple: No, You Idiots! I was following you all to see If I could mess with all of you, but I ended up Getting A Dart in the shoulder Instead.

Y/n: Oh, Sorry Dopple.

Dopple: No, It's Okay Just Take Me Home.

Soon...

The four Girls were now walking home as They were discussing their dates.

Zombina: How was your date Manako?

Manako: (Blushing) I-It was Nice...

Zombina: I Bet so! I Love teasing that Man! I hope he Picks me as his Girlfriend.

Tio: I Hope Mr. Boyfriend Picks me!

Dopple: I never got my Damn Date.

Tio: You can still get One.

Dopple: (Sigh) Fine.

Later...

You were walking back Home when suddenly You Noticed A Body in the Alleyway Next to your House.

Y/n: Huh?

Soon had soon walked into the House, where. The girls Greeted you.

Girls: Hello Mas- KYYYYYAH!!

Y/n: Yep, I think this Might be our Attempted Murderer.

You were Holding the headless Body of a Dullahan.