Shedding Time!

We Open up at the House where Miia was trying to cook A Good Meal Just for you, because she wanted to be the perfect Wife.

Y/n: Wow, you really want to cook for me, Huh?

Miia: Yep! I want you to come home from work as I Present to you A Nice Hot Meal!

Miia's Fantasy!

Y/n: Miia, I'm Home!

You had Returned home from work, as Miia was in the Kitchen in Nothing but A Towel.

Miia: Darling, would you want dinner, Bath, Or Me~?

You then proceed to Pick her.

Fantasy End!

Miia: Ah, that would be perfect~

Y/n: Yeah, you're thinking A Little too Far ahead.

Miia then Turned up the heat and suddenly A Huge fire lite up.

Miia: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! FIRE!!

Y/n: MIIA!?

Miia then Tried to Put out the Fire as you quickly ran by and put out of the Fire by putting A Lid over it, and You Turned to Miia smiling

Y/n: That was A Close one Huh, Miia?

Miia: ...

Y/n: Miia?

Miia then fell to the ground.

Y/n: Miia!?

Time Skip!

Miia was Lying in Bed all sad because she had Burnt her hands and they are now Useless.

Miia: Oh No... My Hands are useless Now, and I need to Shed... Darling is going to be Disappointed...

Just then there was A Knock at the door.

Y/n: Miia? Are you Okay?

Miia: W-What is it?

Y/n: I Just wanted to make sure you're Okay.

Miia: Y-Yes, I am!

Y/n: You ran off, so I wanted to make sure you're Okay.

Miia: I-I am, Thank you...

Y/n: Hey What's this? 

Miia then had A Burst of shock go through her Body as outside you were sitting down Holding A Piece of shed Snakeskin.

Y/n: What is this? Some kind of Plastic? Maybe A Thin sheet of Paper? Or-?

Miia: DARLING!

Suddenly the door Busted down on top of you as Miia had crashed down and you saw that she was Shedding her Tail.

Miia: Oops.

After Fixing the door you had Put her back on her bed where she was back to hiding in her sheets being shy.