Kii The Dryad!/ Suuzilla!

Papi had Just returned home from A Trip after Escaping and she began walking inside as she tried sneaking around but suddenly...

Y/n: Hello Papi.

Papi: AAAGH! Sideshow Y/n!

Y/n: Papi where have you been going Lately? I thought you we told you not to Leave no Matter what!

Papi: I'm Sorry. I had been Visiting A Friend.

Y/n: A Friend?

Papi: Yes, You see...

Flash Back!

Papi was flying over the Forest as she noticed someone laying on the ground trying to Bury herself and Papi Landed below.

Papi: Hello! I'm Papi the Happy Harpy! Or Was it? Happy the Papi Harpy? Never mind! Who are you?

Kii: M-Me? I'm Kii.

Flashback End!

Y/n: YOU SERIOSULY MET A DRYAD AND DIDN'T TELL ANYONE?

Papi: Sorry!

Y/n: Look we need to Visit her to see if she's Okay. I need to also Tell Smith.

Papi: Okay! I'll go get Suu!

Y/n: Good, Papi then flew off to go get Suu, as you began to Dial up for Smith to meet you at the Forest.

A Little bit While later...

You had soon arrived back at the Forest Along with Papi and Suu, and Suu Immediately Began Looking at some Plants, and Began tasting them.

Y/n: Huh? Suu What are you doing?

She ate one Plant and her Tentacles Popped up creating A Negative Shape and when she ate from the other Patch it created A Plus sign. She then continued to try and eat.

Y/n: Suu, what are you doing

???: She seems to have A Good Taste. She can what is Poisonous and what is not.

Y/n: Huh? Who was that?

Just then Kii came out of the Brush except this time she was Taller and her Boobs were way Bigger.

Papi: Kii!!

Papi then Began Hugging Kii as she Hugged back.

Kii: It's Nice to see you again Papi. So who are your Friends?

Papi: Oh, This my Best friend Suu and this is my Boyfriend Y/n!

Y/n: (Blushing) W-We're not really dating, Just for your knowledge...

Kii: Hm, Good. To be Honest I think You're Cute.

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Um... Thank you, Kii-San...

Kii: Good.