𝑽𝑰𝑰

And there they were, in front of Seonghwa's house. They assumed his dad wasn't home, which gave them the thought of opportunity and chance to get inside safely.

Hongjoong walks forward as the boys hide behind a tree, observing the leader, only to see him run back to them like a little minion.

"Sh*t... his dad is inside", he mutters in disbelief, and San adds in wonder, "That's unusual..."

It was 11 PM and Seonghwa's house was dark, except for his room reflecting light. They were baffled as no other ideas popped in mind. Yunho finally steps forward, silently opening the window and peeking inside as the members muttered in awe.

"That guy has a lot of courage"

The rest followed him behind as Yunho stretched his long legs across the window and landing inside the house. "Look, only two of us will have to go inside. The rest have to make sure we don't get caught and lead us to Seonghwa"

Jongho raises his hand and heads inside, joining Yunho to find Seonghwa.
"This is exciting not going to lie", Wooyoung adds, only to get daggers shot at him. "Now's not the time Wooyoung"

Seonghwa's dad suddenly comes out, walking around like the old man he is while scratching his eyes. Everyone held their breath as Yunho and Jongho quickly panics and hides behind table and the rest of the members walked behind the house, communicating with the duo inside through the windows.

It didn't take them long to enter Seonghwa's room as the scientist was busy making himself a sandwich late at night.

You know you can trust Yunho and Jongho on anything, their IQ are probably higher than my pea brain :')

"What are y'all doing here ?"

Seonghwa sits up from his bed, unaware his wounds were visible on his face. The duo looks at him in horror.

"Shit... I can explain guys. It's nothing serious", Seonghwa adds, hesistantly touching his lips as he wince holding his stomach.

"He beat you up huh ?"

Yunho was angry, he didn't understand what was happening yet badly wanted to help. Jongho took out a bandage, typing up his hyung's wounds and got him up.

"Let's get out of here"

The door suddenly twists open. "Open the freaking door Seonghwa. Unlock it."

The three of them exchanges horrified looks at each other, their stomachs immediately starting to twist in anxiety and fear as they stayed immobile.

"Sh*t !!"