From bad to worse (part 2)

*The next day*

Wolf wakes up with a bit of a headache. With a groan, he forces himself to get up and heads to the kitchen for some pain medication. He notices Snake is on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Snakey, you're up early." Wolf chuckles.

"Heh, yeah. I couldn't really sleep all that well anyways, so I figured I might as well watch TV." Snake responds.

"I can relate to that." Wolf says with a sigh, then reaches into the cabinet for the pain medication.

"Are you okay buddy?" Snake asks with concern.

"What? Oh, yeah, it's nothing. I just woke up with a bit of a headache. Probably a side effect from that stupid taser." Wolf says, as he pops the pill into his mouth and swallows it down with a sip from a glass of water.

"Aw, that sucks man. What little sleep I did get, I was aching all over the whole time. It sucks ass." Snake says with a little bit of a snicker.

"Heh, it sure does pal. At least we're safe and sound here at the hideout." Wolf says.

"Yeah, but how long is that gonna last? I mean, we can't all just stay here for the rest of our lives and never go outside..." Snake says with worry.

"True enough. But at least we can stay here long enough to come up with another plan of some kind. Now that we actually know about Kim's crazy friend, who happens to be freaking Keanu Reeves somehow, we can prepare better." Wolf says.

"That's true. The only reason things went so badly yesterday was because we had no idea what we were getting into." Snake agrees.

"Damn straight. Assuming it was only gonna be her was honestly quite foolish in hindsight." Wolf chuckles.

"Yeah, and now somehow, things have gone from bad to worse." Snake says with a sigh.

"Eh, we'll find a way out of this. We won't be done in by a couple of psychos! Besides, now we actually know what we are up against, and numbers are on our side. I don't know about you, but 5 against 2 sounds pretty set in our favour." Wolf says with a chuckle.

"Heh, yeah." Snake chuckles. Then, Snake remembers to ask Wolf something.

"Oh, uh. I've been meaning to ask you something actually, Wolf." Snake says almost hesitantly.

"What's up bud?" Wolf asks warmly.

"Are you like, okay mentally? Like, no more evil thoughts? At least not more than usual hehe." Snake asks.

Wolf chuckles. "If you mean murderous or psychotic than no. I think I'm pretty much back to normal at this point, which makes no sense since Webs said there was no cure and it doesn't go away..." Wolf ponders.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, and boy am I proud that my best pal was the one to defeat all odds and overcome all of that." Snake says with a smile.

"Heh, thanks Snakey. Now it's back to just regular evil thoughts. Stealing, robbing old lady's purses, oh and reckless driving!" Wolf snickers.

Snake laughs. "I love when you get like this!"

"Heh, well, I know something you'll love even more." Wolf says, then pecks a kiss right on Snake's "cheek" if you can even call it that.

Snake would be red as a tomato right now if snakes could blush. "I, well.... You...."

Wolf chuckles. "Whaaaaaat? Wolf got your toungue?"

"Oh god.. Wolf, you're getting me kinda turned on now..." Snake chuckles nervously.

"Good." Wolf grins sinisterly, then proceeds to fuck Snake's brains out. And oh boy did they both enjoy it.