TEN: juicy car journey

I don't really know where I'm going with this, BUT there's gonna be quite a few more bits of fluff before I write any smut... I have a rough idea for the next few chapters :>
————————————————

"Favourite colour?" I ask Chishiya and Kuina.

We're sitting in a car, both of them in the front and me leaning forward between their seats to talk with them. We've been learning more about each other all afternoon, and at the moment we're just waiting for one other person to join us so we can drive to a game.

"Stop asking these childish questions." Chishiya rolls his eyes.

"Ok then, Does the negative mass of antimatter mean that it's gravitationally repelled from stars?" I retort.

"I like dark blue, like the sea." He responds.

"Would you guys still love me if you were both sharks and I was a fish?" Kuina asks.

"Well obviously." I answer, nudging Chishiya.

"Yes, Kuina. I'd still love you if I were a shark and you, a fish."

I sit back with a dramatic sigh, cracking my back.

"That's bad for your back." Chishiya calls over his shoulder.

"I don't need medical advice thanks."

Kuina giggles, and we fist bump.

Just then, the car door opens and a familiar person holding a familiar assault rifle ducks in, in a familiar way. I watch him settle in his seat, then nod at Chishiya to start driving.

I start to relax, before noticing that Niragi has his leg on my side of the backseat. I don't care if he manspreads, but right now, he's crossing a line that was not made to be crossed.

Using one finger, I poke his leg and push it back over to his side of the car, then cross my arms. He grins at me, immediately sliding it back over to me. Annoyance flares inside me; even though I know he's just trying to get a rise out of me, he's succeeded.

I glare at him, and he just sticks out his tongue, flashing the ball piercing. Fine.

I swing my own legs over and rest them on his, crossing them and wiggling on the car seat to get comfy. Then I raise an eyebrow at him to say, how do you like that?

This probably wasn't my best idea. This comes to my attention when he swiftly grabs me around the waist and hoists me up so I'm sitting on his lap. I blush furiously, placing a hand on his shoulder to stop myself from falling with the rocking motion of the car.

As much as I love Chishiya, he's an awful driver.

I look forwards at them, but thankfully neither have noticed what's going on, so I turn back to face Niragi, who's gaze is now on my boobs.

I roll my eyes, typical. Placing a finger under his chin, I whisper, "eyes up, Suguru."

He smirks, running a hand up the length of my spine, and I shiver, limbs going gooey, but still manage to maintain my narrowed eyes. With impeccable timing, Chishiya makes a sharp swerve, and I fall forward into Niragi, my face stopping right next to his neck as he grabs my thigh to stop me sliding sideways..

"Agh." He grunts.

Our bodies are now completely pressed up against each other, and I can feel his heart rapidly beating as his chest rises and falls.

His touch burns through my skin, sending waves of warmth up my leg.
This isn't good, Aika. You shouldn't be doing this.

I push myself up, catching one last glimpse of Niragi's surprised expression with his lips slightly parted and is that... is he blushing?? No, I must be schizophrenic.

Then, I fall back onto my side of the backseat and don't spare him another glance, bringing my knees up to rest my chin on as I stare out of the window at the dark streets rushing past. We're almost at the game arena. I need to focus.

———————————————
New game coming soon :O
<3