She could have died!

Dabi's POV

I had just ordered pizza for lunch, I was having a pretty chill day not giving a care to the world. Although about an hour ago the door bell rang like 5 times. But I decided to ignore since I wasn't expecting anyone. Also who knows it could have been cops!

I sit on the couch and look outside to see it snowing today was supposed to be a pretty cold day. "Meh doesn't effect me so don't really care." I turn on the tv and play the news, it still talking about the new years and new years resolutions.

"What day is it again?" I look to the corner and it says the 7th of January. "Wow it's already been a full week of this new year..." I watch for a few more minutes until the door bell rings. "Pizza!"

I run to the door and grab 'my' credit card quickly and open the door. But immediately hear cries that sound like a baby's cries. The pizza guy looks concerned and points at a box next to the door.

"It seam like you have a box for you. It's been crying?... It looks like it's been there for a while but I don't know how long." I start panicking and pull the box inside and tap my card not wanting to take any more time and take the pizza. "thanks!" I slam the door and open the box to see a baby crying eyes shut.

I pick it up and it was extremely cold way too cold that any human should be! I activate my quirk ignoring the cries and go to every heater to turn up the heat to max. I go to my bed and lay it down covering it with every blanket I could find while making sure it could still breath.

"What the fuck!?..." I go back to the box and see paperwork, a pacifier, a car seat, three blankets and a note." I grab everything but the car seat and go back to the baby. I add the blankets to the pile on the baby and give it the pacifier since it was still screaming at the top of it's lung's.

I look at the paperwork and the first things that catch my eyes are the birthdate, sex and the parents.

Born: 7th January (whatever year)
Mother: Milo Inakusa
Father: Touya ???
Sex: Female

My eyes widen and I look at the baby girl. "You're my........ Daughter?........ Wait why do I recognize your mother's name?" I check the note and it was very simple.

Call me and I'll explain everything (090) - *** - ****
-Milo, Inakusa

I instantly call the number and I hear someone breathing. "Explain!" "This is Touya isn't it?" "Dabi now but yes!" "You got me pregnant. Obviously... And you only now know since I didn't know who the father was untill she was born and we were able to do a DNA test."

I take off my shirt since it was way too hot for me in here but keep listening. "I wanted to abort I did I also wanted to give her up to adoption but my mother wouldn't let me. She said that a baby should be raised by their parents and that adoptive parents didn't count."

I roll my eyes from the stupidity of her mother and sit down next to the baby and start petting her head. "So why is she with me?" I say sounding a bit mad. I mean I am but I also don't want to agitate the baby since she's starting to call down.

"Well... I know I can't raise her, I don't trust my parents around her and I want her to be able to actually have a good life. I know you can do that, cause your a good guy! You're actually the only person I was hopping would be the father since all the other guys are complete ass holes!"

"Yea well I'm also 15!" "Me too!" I get up and go to the living room closing the door so that the baby wouldn't hear us screaming that much. "You know the way that you left her here could have killed her! You're right she doesn't deserve you as a mother cause you've already proven yourself to be a shit mother!"

I hear her starting to cry and I start feeling kind of bad. 'Maybe I shouldn't have called her a shit mother... And that she didn't deserve her as a mother...'

"Yea well you know we wouldn't be in this mess if you would have used a condom!" "I'm sorry what the fuck are you talking about! I'VE ALWAYS USED CONDOMS!!!" "Well than you need to learn how to put them on properly!!!" "I KNOW HOW TOO IT JUST MUST'VE NOT WORKED! YOU KNOW THEY ONLY WORK 98% OF THE TIME!!!"

"WELL THAT'S BULSHIT!!!" "IT IS!!! BUT SO IS ABANDONING A BABY IM THE COLD!!!" "I RANG THE FUCKING DOOR BELL 5 TIMES!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE HER LIKE THAT MY DAD FORCED ME!!!" "WELL FUCK YOUR DAD!!! BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED EITHER!!! YOUR 15 YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MAKE PROPER DECISIONS!!!"

"YEA WELL I SLEPT WITH YOU SO I THINK WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT I DON'T ALWAYS MAKE THE BEST CHOICES!!!" "FUCK YOU!!!" "FUCK YOU TOO!!!" "YOU KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT I LIKED YOU!?"

"SAME FOR ME! NOW CAN WE STOP FIGHTING SO I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE FUCKING INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED!?!?" "FINE!!!" "FINE!!!"

I calm down and realise that the baby was crying again. 'Fuck!' "Inakusa?..." "What!?" "Do you have any tricks to calming her down?" I open the door to my room and pick up my baby. "She likes sucking on fingers."

I give my finger to her hesitantly and she starts sucking on it and calms down. I smile and activate my quirk to warm up my body so that she can continue warming up. "So... What's her name?"

"That's what I still need to talk to you about. Since I decided that I wouldn't raise her... I didn't find it fair to give her her name. Or even give her my last name as her last name and I don't know your last name so I couldn't even give her a last name... So she's essentially nameless. That's why I slid in the paperwork, if you go to the hospital and can prove you're the father before the end of the month. You can name her yourself and fill in all of your contact info and all of that stuff."

"How do they expect me to prove I'm her father!?" "I don't know probably ask you questions and than confirm with me!? I don't know!" "Ok, is that all?" "Yea..." "Can I keep your number in case I need you in the future?" "Of course!... Bye?" "Bye"