Chapter 6

Taehyung's perspective

After wishing good night to you, Taehyung was back in the confines of his bedroom. Temporary bedroom.

A couple days ago, if anyone told him he'd be living in his boss's house, he would have laughed at their faces. Not that he liked interacting with many people but the very few he does, he would have laughed out loud. But just a few days and it was already happening.

He had no idea why or what came to his head for him to offer such a deal. After sealing the deal in your office, he rushed back to his own as soon as his feet allowed him. It took him more than a day to finally realize what he had done.

Agreeing to date -fake date- you was the last thing on his mind. But somehow, he ended up doing just that. And now, he's living in your house. With you. When his brother needed him more than anything.

"I have gone insane," he huffed and turned  around in his bed. It was a lot more comfortable than the one he had at his apartment. With your grandmother staying and asking all the obvious questions, he was modeling all the lies he's never anticipated telling.

"Oh my god!. I'm a horrible horrible person" he held his head in his hands while letting out the deepest exhale. He turned once again. Why wasn't he able to sleep? The bed was perfect, he was well fed and comfortable, then why couldn't he fall asleep?

The sound of low knocking on the door of his room got him alerted. He stood up from the bed and opened the door. On the other side was you. With a pillow and an expression that screamed how uncomfortable you were.

"Hey. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked from his side of the room, slowly closing the door behind him. You nodded but the defeated expression didn't leave your face. "Is grandma okay?" He asked desperately.

You shook your head aggressively "She's okay. She's more than okay" you said with a sigh. He looked at your bedroom and saw your grandma peeking from the small opening on the door. He knew something was up. The old woman did something.

"Come here" he said quietly, taking your hand in his and gently pulling you towards himself. You looked at him surprised but then he blinked twice, and rolled his eyes a little to the left to your bedroom, indicating your grandma was watching.

You ended up being pressed against him. Your hands right over his chest and eyes on his face. "What did she do?" He whispered with a gentle smile almost as if he was sharing an intimate detail with you. His fingers got hold of your hair that's by your ear.

"She kicked me out of the room to sleep in your room" you played along and started fumbling with the seam of his cotton T-shirt. "Can you believe her?"

Taehyung smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his palm on the small of your lower back, right over your tailbone. "And what now? Shall we go inside now or give her a little show before sliding back in?" He asked with another whisper. It was the closest you've felt with him in the past day. Him whispering right over your face, his hot, minty breath tickling your cheeks every time he leans a little to say anything. And with each word leaving his lips, a shiver was running down your spine.

"Let's go inside" by the time you told him that, your grandma was already inside her room. She left the door a while ago. You and him entered the room which was as near as a newly furnished room. Nothing was off place. Everything was just as you remembered it was when you showed it to Taehyung.

"Where's your stuff? The room is clean" you asked, surprised with the clean room. Taehyung smiled and pointed towards the cupboard *All tucked inside" that was all the answer he gave. A man of a few words indeed.