STAY IN JAPAN

CHAPTER 1: STAY IN JAPAN

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY..DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK, NE.

CHAPTER 1: STAY IN JAPAN

Today is a week after New Year's break. Almost three months since the Guardians met Tsunaru. They often visit him at Reborn's apartment and sometimes take him out with them to their family outing. Tsunaru is very happy. He met people who accept him. Before he came to Japan with his uncle 3 years ago, he was always lonely, living with no friends. Now he really treasures his friends.

"You're happy for some reason?" asked a voice that caused Tsunaru to turn his head. He was currently at the beautiful grassland in his dreams. He always has the same dream ever since Uncle Reborn adopted him.

"Onii-chan," said Tsunaru looking at a figure that had a warm smile on his face.

"You found friends, ne?" said that man who sat beside him.

"Mm. I never felt this happy before,"

"It's good then,"

"But, Uncle Reborn wants to return to Italy, next week," said Tsunaru sadly. The man slightly smiled before ruffling Tsunaru's hair.

"You don't look good with the sad face," said that man.

"What should I do, onii-chan? I don't want to lose my friends," asked Tsunaru.

"If you want to stay, then stay. Tell Reborn what you want to do, he'll understand." said the man. He stood up before walking away, leaving Tsunaru alone.

/

"Wake up, Naru. You have school," said Reborn, looking at Tsunaru who slowly woke up from his sleep.

"Morning, Uncle," said Tsunaru, rubbing his eyes before walking to the bathroom.

"Morning. You haven't packed up yet, Naru? You know we're moving next week," said Reborn, looking at the messy room. Hearing the boy's silence, he heaved a sigh.

"Come down immediately when you're finished. Mama has prepared breakfast," said Reborn, walking out of the bedroom. They currently stay at the Sawada's place. Before this, they stayed at the rented apartment, but moved in to Sawada's place when Nana and Iemitsu insisted.

Tsunaru walked out of the bathroom and dressed himself up. He tried to tame his unruly hair but everytime it ended up the same way it was. He walked downstairs and entered the kitchen only to see Iemitsu sitting while reading the newspaper, Nana cooking something, and Reborn sipping his hot cappuccino.

"Morning, Naru-kun. You're up early," said Nana, smiling at the now turning 7 years old Tsunaru.

"Morning, Mama, Papa," said Tsunaru taking his seat. Nana placed their breakfast on the table and they ate in silence.

"I heard you'll returns to Italy next week Reborn," said Iemitsu, looking at Reborn.

"Indeed, I will," said Reborn.

"You're taking Naru-kun with you, Reborn?" asked Nana. Reborn could hear the reluctant tone in her voice.

"He is my responsibility, Mama," said Reborn. He could see the sad expression reflected on the couple's eyes.

"I'm taking him with..." "But, Uncle...," said Reborn and Tsunaru at the same time. Reborn looked at Tsunaru questionably. Tsunaru fidgeted on his seat.

"You want to say something, Naru?" asked Iemitsu, looking at Tsunaru.

"Uncle, I want to stay in Japan," said Tsuna, looking confidently at Reborn. Reborn continued to stare at Tsunaru's eyes before breaking off when he heard commotion outside. Probably, Midori and Sora were bickering outside. Their personalities really reflect their father.

Tsunaru grabbed his bag and rushed outside. Nana decided to send him off to the door. Reborn slightly chuckled to himself.

"I knew he was gonna say that," whispered Reborn. Now, he has to deal with Tsunaru's growing period after he's done his job with Tsuna years ago.

TO BE CONTINUED...

-A small shout out from the beta to all of you who read authors stories. This Guy/Girl is a good writer so don't be too hard on Him/Her. :P Have a nice Day/NIght.

A/N: I'M SORRY IF IT TOO SHORT... THIS IS WHAT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW... CAN YOU, DEAR READERS-SAN, GUESS WHO IS THIS ONII-CHAN SPEAK TO NARU-KUN IN HIS DREAM? IF YOU GET IT RIGHT, I GIVE YOU CHOCOLATE :-p