CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Nana knocked on the door. Ever since Tsunaru came home this afternoon, he shuts himself in his bedroom and it worried the Sawada couple. Iemitsu patted on Nana's shoulder. It has been around ten years since he last saw the worrisome look on his wife's face.

"He still not giving you any response?" asked Iemitsu. Nana shook her head in denial.

"I think he needs some time alone," said Iemitsu. Nana looked at the door before sighed heavily. Nana and Iemitsu began to walk away from the door.

"I just afraid what happened to Tsu-kun will happened to Naru-kun, dear. I just don't want to experience the same pain anymore. Tsu-kun alone was enough," sobbed Nana when she remembered her deceased son.

"It'll be fine," assured Iemitsu, even though he himself was not so sure with his answer.

"It is better if Naru-kun didn't come to Japan, like how Tsu-kun shouldn't go to Italy," said Nana. In return, Iemitsu hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, Nana. Because of my bloodline, we lost Tsuna forever," said Iemitsu in guilt. Tears are now freely dripping on the couple's cheeks. Even ten years has passed, the wound on their heart were never healed.

"We're gonna be strong together, dear," sobbed Nana, hugged her husband in return.

/

Tsunaru opened the door slowly, afraid of even making a single creaking sound. He looked side by side and only saw a black hallway. Mama and Papa are probably asleep. It is already midnight. Tsunaru sneaked out of his bedroom and walked downstairs. He only stopped when he is in front of the telephone.

He quickly dialled a phone number he familiar with. After a few seconds, he heard someone picked up the line.

"Hello," groaned the voice in sleepiness. Tsunaru flinched, afraid if he was bothering his uncle.

"U-uncle," whispered Tsunaru.

"Oh, it's you, Naru. Why did you call me?" asked the other voice which belonged to Reborn.

"Did I bother you, uncle?" asked Tsunaru.

"Huh? No. You didn't. It already morning here," said Reborn, rubbed his sleepy eyes. Tsunaru stay silent, didn't utter a word and Reborn know that something is wrong.

"Tell me, Naru," demand Reborn.

"It's nothing. I just missed you, uncle," said Tsunaru in tremble voice.

"Don't lie to me, Naru. It is probably midnight over there. Tell me. I'm here," said Reborn. When he heard the soft sobbing from Tsunaru, he knows that he was right.

"I-I d-don't want to stay here a-anymore, Uncle. P-please c-come and take m-me. My friends, they hated me. I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go with you," cried Tsunaru. Reborn's knuckles almost turned white due to his tight grip because of anger.

"I'll take you tomorrow," said Reborn, ending the call.

"N-Naru-kun," said a voice that caused Tsunaru to look at it. He lost grip of the receiver when he saw Nana looked at him in surprise. Nana has already heard the whole conversation.

/

"Where's Tsunaru? I didn't see him since I came here a week ago," asked Chrome, while peeling the apple. The ex- guardians and their wives arrived to Japan from Italy when they received a call from Shiki that told them that Yuki involved in an accident.

Immediately, the children's expression changed into anger. The mother and father only looked at their son and daughter in question.

"Hmph, he probably rotted to death right now," said Nagisa in disgust. Suddenly, Kyoya grabbed her arm harshly.