CHAPTER 21: THE OVERTURN FINALE

disclaimer: the photo above belong to its rightful owner... i only borrowed it to fit this chapter

[ENDING VERSION 2)

"You guys had grown so well. I'm glad," said Tsuna, seeing those tiny wrinkles around Gokudera's eyes. Before any of them could say anything, Tsuna continued.

"But for me, I already stop aging years ago. And.... It. Is. All. Because. Of. You," said Tsuna. His voice grew dark and cold suddenly, including his eyes. Sensing the danger, Yamamoto pulled Gokudera before Tsuna could slice his throat with his hand that coat with flame.

"Damn with your instinct, Yamamoto," said Tsuna with a wicked smile.

"Who are you? You're not Tsuna,"

"I am Tsuna. Only different from that wimpy kind Tsuna you used to live with years ago," said Tsuna, covered his eyes with his hand, which gave him more sadistic look.

"Why are you doing this?!" exclaimed Ryohei.

"You asked me why? How idiot can you guys be! Of course, I want to have my revenge," laughed Tsuna maniacally.

"Revenge? For what?"

"For the future that you stole from me," yelled Tsuna.

"But, it easy for me to change it as I ruled the 'time'. If you were erased from the past, then there will be no future you and I can live longer, can't I?" said Tsuna, snapping his finger and a portal appeared from behind him.

"I couldn't wait to see your death. Adios," said Tsuna as he entered into the portal.

"This is bad," said a woman's voice. The guardians turned and saw Yuni's pale face.

"He went to the past to change the future,"

"What future he wants to change?" asked Hibari.

"You guys," said Yuni.

"Uncle, you have to stop him," said Tsunaru.

"But, he's our friend," said Yamamoto.

"No, he's no longer your friend. He's the worst enemy you have to face," said Yuni.

"But, how do we go to the past?"

"I know. Shoichi's time machine," said Yamamoto.

"Uncle Shoichi's lab had been destroyed along with Vongola Mansion, Tou-san," said Rui.

"Then, how do we go to the past?"

"I'll help you," said a voice belong to Primo, who appeared suddenly in that ward.

"Tsunayoshi had gained that power because of his successful contract with the Trinessette. But, he didn't know he's not the only one who succeed," said Primo, snapping his fingers and a portal appeared from behind him.

"Stop him at all cost. The past must not be change or else time paradox could happen,"

"We'll go with you," said the teenagers. The guardians almost protest before their children looked at them, in determination and they nodded, agreed with their children's decision.

"I'll go too," said Tsunaru and Yuki.

"No, Naru, Yuki. You have to rest and gain your strength. We'll be fine. We promised that we come back home safely," said Nagisa.

"Itterashai," said both Tsunaru and Yuki.

"Ittekimasu," said the group, before go into the portal.

[Ending version 2] END

which may lead to another story but i don't know yet if i want to continue or not.

A/N: as i said before, i working on my ending-writing skill... so if you could help me, can you tell which one of these two ending you liked better.. thank you