CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

I DON'T OWN KHR, IT BELONGED TO AKIRA AMANO-SENSEI

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKES, TYPO(S), WRONG USE OF WORDS/ SENTENCES/SPELLINGS, OC

HINT:

"flashback"

/

"Come on, let's get inside. Your father waiting for you," said the mothers in warm voice, turning the knob of the door. The children only looked at their mother in worry.

"Don't worry. We'll accompany you," said Akari, ruffled Midori's hair. The mothers instructed their children to go inside the living room in Vongola Japanese Mansion. The children only followed. None of them were brave enough to utter a word when they caught sight of their father.

The guardians take their seat and their children take their seats in front of them. Meanwhile, for the wife, they're standing behind their husband, placing their hand on their husband's shoulder and rubbed on it to ease their tense because they know whatever the guardians wanted to tell their children, the story will hurt them one way or another.

Chrome who seeing her fellow guardians didn't uttered a word, she knows she have to buy some times for the guardians to gather up their courage to tell the children about their past.

"Shiki," called Chrome lovingly that caused the boy to flinch in surprise.

"Why did you hurt Naru, Shiki? He was your best friend," said Chrome. Shiki looked up at her before looked at Mukuro. His face saddened when Mukuro didn't even steal a glance to look at him.

"He hurt Yuki. He's the one cause Yuki's handicapped," answered Shiki. Chrome seeing that Mukuro fisted his knuckles, placed her hand on Mukuro's fist. Mukuro looked up at her and saw she shake her head.

"Yuki, did Naru really hurt you? It isn't that I didn't believe you but I know Naru was too kind to hurt anybody especially you," asked Chrome intently. This moment Yuki was the one who looked up and stared at her mother's eyes. Slowly, her eyes welled up with tears and she started to sob. The children and the parent focused to her.

"It was my fault, Mama. It wasn't Naru's fault. I pushed Naru aside when I saw he almost been hit by a speeding car. None of it was Naru's fault. It's entirely my fault. I'm the one who asked him to go to town to look for Papa's birthday present. I am," sobbed Yuki and she turned and saw Shiki's wide eyes stared at her in disbelieve.

"I'm sorry, Nii-san," whispered Yuki at Shiki before Shiki looked down in ashamed.

"So, you blamed Naru when he did nothing wrong? If you weren't Mukuro and Chrome's children, I swear I would kill you at this moment," said Gokudera in anger.

"If I was given a chance, even I wouldn't admit that any of them come from me," said Mukuro venomously.

"It's not our right to blame the child, dear. I admit it was their fault. But, they did wrong to Tsunaru, not you. So, why are you so angry at them?" asked Akari confusedly, also unsatisfied with Gokudera's and Mukuro's lash of anger toward the poor twin.

"They did the same as we done to Tsuna ten years ago," answered Chrome, looked down in sadness.

"Who is Tsuna, Aunt Chrome?" asked Midori in curiosity. She think that the first time she heard that name.

"Your father will tell you who he is," said Chrome.

The guardians sighed in defeat. Do they really need to open the old books about their past? They could feel their wife gripped their shoulder, indicated to them that this is the time. They turned to look at their children who only interested in looking at their feet rather than their father's angry face.