CHAPTER 20: THE FINALE

DISCLAIMER: KHR DONT BELONG TO ME.. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE OCS

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, OOCS, OCS... ETC

AS PROMISED TO KuroiOozora ... i done updating this and on the way to complete it ^^

/

"Judaime?" said Gokudera, while looking at Tsuna who was standing beside Tsunaru's bed.

"Y-You're alive, Tsuna?" asked Yamamoto, want that one fact to be real but when he saw Tsuna shook his head saying no, Yamamoto looked down in sadness.

"Why are you guys so sad? Cheer up!" said Tsuna, smiling at them. He took a few steps toward them, before resting his hands on Gokudera's cheek. Gokudera looked at him to see his smile. He missed that kind smile so much.

[ENDING VERSION 1]

"You guys had grown so well. I'm glad," said Tsuna, seeing those tiny wrinkles around Gokudera's eyes.

"Only you, Judaime that remain young ever since then," said Gokudera.

"I can't help it," laughed Tsuna.

"Why did you come here, Tsunayoshi?" asked Hibari.

"Why? Hmm, let me see," said Tsuna doing an act of thinking while placing his finger on his chin.

"I just want to see you guys before my will returned to the ring," said Tsuna, which surprised his guardians.

"Wait, Boss, you mean that you're...?"

"Yes, Chrome, I'm free from the contract when Kiyoshi returned back to me,"

"Kiyoshi?"

"Umm, the one previously called the Tainted One," said Tsuna.

"So, you came here just to tell us you're free?"

"Well, that the second reason. The first reason is too see you once again and there is the third reason," said Tsuna.

"And that is?"

"You are also free to do what you want. You don't have to blame yourself anymore. My death is not your fault. Stop punishing yourself when you done nothing wrong," said Tsuna, that caused them to flinch.

"You too, Naru, it's time to forgive and forget," said Tsuna, turning his head to Tsunaru. Tsunaru nodded while the teenagers looked at him in question.

"Umm, will it be okay if I be your friend once again?" said Tsunaru while blushing. Before he knows it, he was dogpiled by them.

"Yes, we would love too," exclaimed the six teenagers while crying tears of happiness.

/

"D-Decimo," a faint voice called for Tsuna. Tsuna looked at the direction and saw Mika who struggle to sit on her bed.

"Have you came to take me?" asked Mika.

"Hahaha, silly girl. Of course not. You still have some unfinished business with certain someone,"

"Eh? Who?"

"That one," said Tsuna, pointed at Tsunaru who tried to calm down Midori's cry. She is very much like his father.

"It's time to fulfil your duty as a mother. When you already fulfilled it, that's the time when I come to get you," said Tsuna before he noticed his hand started to be invisible.

"Ah, the time for me to go is near. So, it already settled, right?"

"Yeah. Wait for us, okay, Tsuna? It's not gonna be long for us to meet you again," said Yamamoto.

"Alright," said Tsuna, with a smile before he disappeared right in front of their eyes.

=TIMESKIP=

"Naru, you're gonna be late for school," yelled Mika, calling for Tsunaru. She could hear quick steps running downstairs.

"Yes, ma'am,"

"You're not gonna take your breakfast?"

"No, it's okay. I'm already late. Reborn is so gonna killed me if i'm late for my class," said Tsunaru, hurriedly wearing his shoes.

"Here, take this. I don't want you to start your day with empty stomach," said Mika, handing Tsuna a slice of toast with jam. Tsunaru took it before bite it between his teeth. He was just about to head outside before he turned back.

"Is there something you left behind?" asked Mika.

"Yes, this," said Tsunaru, kissed Mika's cheek.

"You're the best mother ever, Mom. See you this evening," said Tsunaru, leaving the house and rushed to his school to start a new day.

THE END

a/n: i currently working on my ending writing skill and i actually have 2 version of ending. this is version 1. Version 2 is in the next chapter.