A/N:IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

A/N: IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

CASTING :

Kou

Naru (7 years old version)

Tsunaru (15 years old version)

Kiyoshi

/

dear readers,

Kou: Yeah, the final greeting. I would like to say thank you for all your votes, your comments, your tears and your love for sticking to this story till the final chapter, i truly appreciate it and there were no words to  describe it.

Tsunaru: And i would like to say sorry for Kou-san's constant mistake in the grammar in this story.

Naru: and thank you for  supporting her story and you even consider to place it in your reading list, what a great honor *sparkly eyes*

Kou: Alright, everyone. let's say our goodbye. 1, 2......wahh, i can't!!!*hugged Tsunaru while crying*

Tsunaru: it's fine, Kou-san *pats*

Kou: No, it's not fine. i'm so gonna missed you guys QAQ

Tsunaru: Naru-chan, could you please do it?

Naru: okay, since Kou is being emotional to say goodbye, i guess it's my turn to do it.

Kou: *crying* no, don't do it. i begging you don't do it!!!

Naru: but you said it's already final. we need to do the closing.

Kou: I dont want to never write about you again

Kiyoshi: *suddenly appear* i will do it.. you guys go calm her down.

Naru: Thank you, Kiyoshi-san

Kiyoshi: while both of them tried to calm Kou down, thank you once again for all that you have done to this story. Goodbye~ *pressed complete*