CHAPTER 15

NAMIMORI...

"I can't believe this," grumbled Midori while crossing her hand on her chest. Her face shows her irritation.

"What is it, Midori?" asked Nagisa.

"About that Tsunaru,"

"What's about him?"

"I didn't like the way he talk to us. Who does he think he is, to talk to us like he is superior to us? We asked for his forgiveness politely, but he turned us off harshly," said Midori in irritation.

"I didn't blame him, Mi-chan," said Yuki.

"We deserved to be treated like that," said Rui, agreed with Yuki.

"Midori is right! Mom told me that when someone apologized to you, you should forgive them eventhough it is painful to forgive," said Sora.

"It seem like he hold his grudges against us," said Nagisa.

"He changed. He wasn't the old Tsunaru anymore,"

"We're the one who changed him," said Shiki that cause the teenagers to turn their head toward him. He repeated the same word that Tsunaru told them.

"Remember what we did to him that causes him to disappear for 7 years without news? Do you remember or did you forget?" asked Shiki that cause Midori unable to reply it back.

"You keep blaming him but the truth is we're the one who need to be blame. For our sins to him, back then and now,"

"Now?"

"We did a mistake back then and now. We are selfish when we asked for his forgiveness. We want for him to forgive us because we want our dad's love back, right?" asked Yuki, earned a nod from everyone.

"That was our mistake. Remember what my mom said to us. We should apologize sincerely so that our broken bond can be fixed. But, what we did to him only break us apart even more," said Yuki sadly. Why didn't they realized it sooner?

Midori was taken aback by surprise and started to see her mistake. Slowly she sat back on the sofa.

"I guess you right, huh?" mumbled Midori looking at her palm. She thought for their second meeting, Tsunaru still the same innocent Tsunaru. But they were wrong.

When they meet him the second time after a long years of separation, he already changed. His kind look was no longer there, instead it already replaced with a cold expression. His kind and gentle heart also hardened because of the pain of betrayal and his brown eyes that she envied from afar has changed into cold stare, replacing the once shining with happiness brown eyes.

Suddenly the living room abruptly opened that managed to startle the teenagers present.

/

"Naru?" called Reborn when he entered the house. It was too quiet. Feeling uneasy, he quickly go to knock his neighbor's front door. When the neighbour told him that it was almost one week since Tsunaru was last seen returned home, he know something happened to the boy.

"Eh, Naru missing? I thought he was with you when you leave," said the neighbour. Reborn didn't answer his question; instead he just leaves after saying his thanks.

"Naru, where are you?!" thought Reborn.

/

ITALY...

"Trick or treat, Lambo-san?" smiled a group of children shoving their bag waited to be filled with candy. Lambo smiled at their costume before grabbed a handful of candies and give it to the boys. (A/N: IDK IF ITALY CELEBRATED HALLOWEEN OR NOT =_=)

"Thank you, Lambo-san," said the children, cheerfully leaving the Vongola Mansion.

"My, my, what a beautiful night today is," a strange voice suddenly alerted Lambo. He prepared his weapon, ready to eliminate anyone who threatened his Famiglia. But, when he turned around, he was surprised with what he saw.

"Naru?" Lambo's eyes widen in surprise. Tsunaru was present there but something bothered Lambo when he looked at the boy. It seems the boy was a different person, not to mention the presence of his wicked smile. His aura was also different. Not to mention, the boy was floating mid air.

Then, the thought make Lambo realized something. Tsunaru DID floating midair and used the flame as a thrust below his feet. Suddenly, the boy moved his both of his hand to the front while still looking at Lambo. His hands started to glow. Lambo know what Tsunaru had in his head. He gonna destroyed them all.

"Everyone, evacuate from the mansion!!" yelled Lambo. He prepared to take Tsunaru's attack.

"Lambo, you decided. Trick or treat?" said Tsunaru before firing. Not at Lambo, but at the boy who stumbled as he run. Lambo already seen the danger, quickly go to the boy and hugged him immediately when he realized it was too late to escape from the attack.

The loud explosion was heard by the people at the town. They only saw the Vongola Mansion caught in fire.

/

Tsunaru looked at the fire at Vongola Mansion before evil smirk decorated his face.

"Finally this body is mine! Your family has to pay the price from what you did to me, Tsunayoshi," chuckled the boy while looking at his hand. After 14 years, he being sealed away, he finally able to claim Tsunaru's body as his own.

"Like what I did to your family, Tsunaru? You said you protect them, but where are you right now?" laughed the boy maniacally.

"You stay in here quietly. I take care of everything," said Tainted One while patting his chest.

"Fear me, cause I, the Tainted One coming to destroy you all, Vongola," declared the Tainted One who managed to take over Tsunaru's body.

/

"Mama," exclaimed Midori when Akari opened up the door abruptly.

"Prepare yourself. Pack your clothes. We're going to Italy," ordered Akari, approaching Yuki before helped her standing up.

"Why, Mama?"

"The Vongola is under attack. There is explosion at Vongola Mansion. I'm afraid that Hayato caught in that too," said Akari in worry.

"Papa, please be safe," prayed Midori deep in her heart.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: this is all I managed to write for now. next chapter will explained what actually happened to Tsunaru.. i hoped you didn't mad at me... i know this chapter is probably not the best, but i still hoped you enjoyed them... bYE BYE for now