CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, TYPO(S), WRONG USE OF WORDS, CONFUSION(?)

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ABOUT A MONTH... SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING FOR TOO LONG... I TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER... WRITING A CHAPTER WHILE HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK IS COMPLICATED THING TO DO... I DO HOPED I CAME OUT TO WHAT YOU GUYS EXPECTED... SO ENJOY!!!

OH BEFORE I FORGET, I DECIDED TO CHANGE MIO'S NAME TO MIKA UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.. SO DON'T GET CONFUSED,NE...

/

After few hours of flight, the teenagers and their mother safely arrived to Italy. They quickly headed to the hospital. They were glad to see their father were alright, no injury whatsoever.

"Papa, I'm glad you're okay," said Midori as she hugged her father. Gokudera quickly pries Midori off him and with his fellow guardians he quickly go to the nurse who walked out from Lambo's ward.

They were shocked when they heard the news about Vongola was under attack. No one knows who the real attacker, only Lambo did. But, he was found under the rubble of ruins while protecting a boy. Luckily the boy survived with few scratches, but luck was not on Lambo's side as doctor said he has critical injury.

"You can go inside to see him. He's the one requested to see you," said the nurse before leaving. The guardians rushed inside. Lambo who noticed them, with his good arm, removed the oxygen mask from his face.

"You're fine, Lambo?" asked Yamamoto in concern.

"As you can see," smiled Lambo painfully. "Didn't you want to know who attack Vongola?" asked Lambo, looked at them. They looked up in interest.

"Who is it that extremely tried to destroy the Vongola that we protect?" asked Ryohei. Lambo was silent for a moment before he spoke a name that shocked them all.

"It was Naru," said Lambo.

"Naru?"

"Yeah, it was Naru but he wasn't Naru at the same time," said Lambo, who started to close his eyes.

"What do you mean, Lambo?" asked Chrome confusedly.

"Naru always has the same kind eyes like Tsuna and Mama has. No matter how long it is, I know it more than anyone else. But, Naru that attacked me was different. His eyes were cold as ice and full of hatred and... pain," said Lambo, completely closed his eyes.

"Lambo, Lambo!" called Yamamoto in fear.

"Don't worry. He just asleep," said the nurse, who entered the ward and help put the oxygen mask back on Lambo.

/

Tsunaru was sleeping in a black space. He didn't want to believe what he heard from the one called Master. He rather succumbed into darkness than to face the horrible reality.

"Naru, wake up! You have to wake up. Remember who you are, remember the people who are precious to you," shouted a voice, asking him to wake up. But, he can't. His eyes wont opened up even if he wanted them to. He wonders who that familiar voice belongs to.

"No, don't listen to that voice. Just sleep and all your troubles will be gone in no time," said another voice, placing his hands on Tsunaru's ear.

/

"So, you want to free Tsunaru, Tsunayoshi?" asked the Tainted One while smugly looked at Tsuna who looked at him in anger.

"He didn't belong to you! His body was never yours! Leave him alone!" shouted Tsuna in anger.