3

"Heejin, it has been a long night for the both of us, I will take care of this and you sleep in tomorrow. I will get this done for you." Y/N closed the laptop, handing it back to Hyerim and stood up from the chair, patting down her outerwear.

"How long will you take?" Heejin asked.

"You can expect it to be gone by the end of this week." Y/N looked certain and that gave some relief to Heejin and the other two in the room.

"Oh, how can I repay you?"

"Save it for after I'm done." Y/N nodded at her before she walked out of the room. She was quick to enter the elevator after and in mere moments she was already entering the car that Yosuke had arrived in.

"Had a good dinner?" Yosuke questioned as he started driving them back to the company building but Y/N was busy typing on her phone.

"It was nice," She shrugged as Yosuke noticed a message going to him through the car. "So, what do we got?" She asked him.

"Tablet's in the console. We have all you need on this guy." He said and she opened the console, taking out the Ipad. Flipping over the cover, she started to look through their info.

"You know, now that I know why you needed those people's info the same you did when you handled Ryujin's case, do you think it's right to fight fire with fire?" He asked her and she glanced at him.

"These people don't have empathy when they're desperate. Reminding them they're as visible as the person they're targeting makes them vulnerable. Did our team ever take down a case in less than a week by playing nice?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"No..."

"Exactly." She looked back down at the screen and as she read, she absorbed every word with an obnoxious grin curving up her lips. There was nothing more exhilarating than finding weaknesses in those who lie about their strength. She almost found Junseo pathetic if it weren't for the amount of info he had managed to gather on Heejin— that was impressive on his part. The last time she recalled an undercover reporter managing to find a large amount of information on someone as important as the label head was Dispatch.

"Seems like Junseo's an outlet for what that driver has heard during his time in the company." Y/N muttered and he quickly glanced over at her.

"Wait, was he-"

"Yes, Junseo was the man at the passenger seat." She confirmed.

"So, it seems that the driver, Kim Haru joined ADOR around the same time it joined HYBE. Oh, not only are Haru and Junseo a bunch of rats, they also don't like women. Explains why they chose Heejin. But the company Junseo works for isn't even a gossip site, it's for political and business news." He turned to his side to read over the front page for the website of the company. With a minimalistic white and light blue colour to it, the most recent articles were about HYBE and its position in the stock market.

"If they only pay attention on business, why would they target Heejin personally for gossip? I'm guessing there wasn't a single thing talking about her work as CEO in the email she was blackmailed with." He responded.

"Not a single thing..." Y/N confirmed his guess and leaned back against her seat. To her standards, what had been revealed about Heejin was mild in Y/N's eyes. She'd found worse, much worse in men she'd dealt with over the years. But if the entire list did get out to the public, ADOR would find themselves in critical condition with investors dropping left and right. It wasn't fair to Heejin, but Junseo had to pay their month's rent somehow.

"Do you know why that company could be getting him to put out that much information on her?" Yosuke questioned.

"I have an idea," Y/N replied. "This company has been consistent with their unbiased articles. They've been around for a few decades so there's no reason as to why they would get someone like Junseo to do this much work. It's most likely that he's getting paid by someone from another company."