22

Warning: Smut

Yosuke had some errands to do as the new head and Y/N decided to follow along, wanting to cherish her last moments in this building. The two of them walked through the hallways and Y/N joined him in the elevator. As they went down from the top floor, they had to stop at each floor as the elevator was filled with people.

Y/N saw Nayeon from the back and watched as she made her way beside her.

"Hi." Nayeon whispered to Yosuke and he smiled at her. He stood in front of them and Y/N smiled softly when she felt Nayeon grab for her hand. They remained holding hands as they watch people exit from the elevator.

"Yosuke, is it okay if I steal Y/N for a few minutes?" Nayeon asked and Yosuke turned his head to her, nodding.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just be on the third floor, Y/N." Yosuke smiled at them. The doors opened and the rest of the people inside now exited along with Yosuke. The doors closed and Y/N leaned against the railing.

"What's up?" Y/N asked her and Nayeon turned around, wrapping her arms around Y/N'a neck. She pressed her body against hers and hovered her lips across from Y/N's.

"Can I kiss you..." Nayeon whispered, already tilting her head to the side. Y/N nodded with a tilt of her head to the opposite side, hands finding their way on her hips. Their lips connected for a second time that day and Y/N could care less if they were in an empty elevator doing so. This kiss was more gentle than their first but just as full of passion. Nayeon smiled in the kiss when she felt Y/N's hands gripping her hips and pulling her closer.

Nayeon pulled away, pulling her arms back and trailed a finger across Y/N's jaw. "You know... we can always sneak out to your place now." She glanced up at her eyes.

"I'm not causing any unnecessary trouble on my last day." Y/N chuckled and a giggle escaped Nayeon as she cupped her cheek.

"You sure about that?" Nayeon then kissed her cheek before she started to leave a trail of kisses up her jaw. She finished below her ear, leaving a soft kiss that sent shivers down Y/N's spine.

"How is it that you're so much more unbearable now..." Y/N closed her eyes, leaning her head in a direction to give her more access. Nayeon rested her hand on top of Y/N's chest and grinned, reaching her ear with her lips.

"If only everybody can see us right now. To see you fall so easily to me." The elevator doors opened and Nayeon turned around, leaning against the railing beside her. Y/N put her hand to her mouth and looked away, avoiding the eyes of those who walked in. Nayeon turned to her and leaned forward, cupping her hand over her ear. "I'll see you tonight." She left her a kiss on the cheek as the elevator stopped. The doors opened and she walked out after. Y/N sighed softly, watching her and shook her head, smiling to herself.

——

"This is it." Yosuke sighed softly as he stopped in front of the apartment building and Y/N looked at the console of the car.

"Let's have a drink inside." Y/N's words took Yosuke by surprise and he turned his head to her.

"Y/N-"

"Come on." She tilted her head and exited out of the car, with him following after her right after. Feeling like Charlie in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Yosuke was lead to Y/N's apartment and from the moment he had first glance at the surroundings, he started showering her apartment with compliments. Exaggerating at times but nonetheless still acting excited about everything.