6

For someone who refused to drop their head at all times and maintained an iron wall around them, it should've been no surprise to Y/N that someone like Nayeon gave her migraines with ease. But somehow, it was. Considering no one had come this close to her wanting to jump off a cliff unless it was Kiha or JYP. Though, Yosuke wasn't surprised by the least. It was a nice change that Nayeon had come into Y/N's life. It's unfortunate though that she had arrived only when Y/N's life and his too were in danger.

"She's diabolical, quick-tempered and might I add, very, very annoying." Y/N glanced up at Yosuke as she once again had a live performance playing on her laptop. This time it was of Twice and one of their comebacks, Scientist. More specifically, she had a fan cam of Nayeon playing.

"Well she is the only woman to have ever challenged you and call you out on the more... disagreeable parts of your personality."

"My 'disagreeable' traits are well justified unlike hers."

"And what differentiates her actions as unjustifiable when yours are?" Yosuke furrowed his brows.

"One, I'm on a manhunt, she isn't." Her words took him by surprise as a chuckle of disbelief escaped his mouth.

"So what you're saying is, you can be an asshole if your life is in danger?" Yosuke raised his brows, looking at her to see if he heard wrong.

"Yes." Y/N looked up at him and nodded.

"So you've been in danger for seven years now?"

"Yes." She repeated. She wasn't wrong entirely and Yosuke chuckled again that even at times of utmost distress Y/N found a way to bash Nayeon.

"If she is so annoying," Yosuke stood up and walked to her chair. "Then why are you playing her fancam?" He raised a single brow, to further question her and she looked at him with a deadpanned expression.

"You're getting way too comfortable around me." Y/N told him.

"I'm just so intrigued why Nayeon angers you more than JYP ever could." Yosuke shrugged and went back to his spot, sitting down.

On the other hand of this 'friendship' it was safe to say that Nayeon's disliking towards the woman hadn't faltered one bit.

"How was it with Ms. L/N and Yosuke?" Jihyo asked upon the moment Nayeon and Momo entered inside the practice room. The other members all looked up at them and were already grinning at the look on Nayeon's face.

"Terrible." Nayeon tossed her phone onto the couch and and walked over to the mirror, fixing her hair.

"On her part but Yosuke was lovely to talk to. I'm just glad they were in public when they were arguing 'cause I'm pretty sure they would've murdered each other if they were left alone." Momo chuckled, taking a seat beside Mina and Chaeyoung.

"I don't know how she's kept her job for that long or how Jinyoung hasn't fired her yet- don't they hate each other?" Nayeon eyed Jihyo from the mirror.

"Well, Ms. L/N has been doing a great job with her artists and it seems like Jinyoung doesn't care enough to find a replacement for her so, I can guess that she'll be staying for a long time." Jihyo shrugged. "It's a nice change though from all the men that's double our age. Having a young woman be of high position alongside them-"

"It'd be a nice change if she left the company so that she wouldn't have to hover over me like some storm cloud." Nayeon argued and all the members gave each other knowing looks, raising their brows before dropping them. It wasn't common for her to act like this so they were cherishing the moment and were certainly enjoying it.