X - I'm definitely losing some qualities

*Narrator*

Time runs fast when people are having fun, so the morning went on faster than they'd like. They had to keep walking.

'Guys, do we have everything?' - Charlotte asked. It was her time to guide the group.

'I think so.'

'Let's go then.'

And off they went. Theodor and Amanda were holding hands as they were walking. He was trying to comfort her.

It didn't take them much time to get to the beach, but they were tired. As soon as they arrived, Jack and two other monitors (who were already there) began to collect their backpacks.

'So guys, is everyone ok? Are you hungry?' - He asked with a big and proud smile.

'YES!'

'We're doing a barbecue!'

The music started playing. Before lunch, everybody changed clothes into something more comfortable and light. Amanda put on a lace top and jean shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun.

After helping themselves to some food, they decided to dance. Just as they were starting, Jack interrupted.

'So tomorrow we are having some fun activities for you to try. And we're also having a surprise.' Everybody got really excited.

*Amanda*

We danced for the whole afternoon. We got very full after that much food so we agreed we needed to take a nap. We didn't bother to put up our tents, so we slept directly on the sand.

(6 hours later)

We only woke up at 9pm. Most of us were so tired that they slept for the rest of the evening and night. I couldn't, of course. Theodor noticed and came towards me.

'Did you sleep well?'

Those words Theodor had said to me kept flying in my head. Was he really in love with me? Or was I just another summer love? I was sure about something. He wasn't indifferent to me. I liked him a lot. And how was I supposed to pretend I didn't feel this way? I couldn't.

'I wish I hadn't.'

'It's ok; I can be your company.' - He smiled and stroked my hair.

We were now walking through the beach. The moon was starting to come, as well as the stars.

'So, I've been thinking...' - I started. 'I like you, Theodor. And I can't stop thinking about what you said. I can't avoid you forever. I think we can make this work.'