XII - You know you're in a relationship when you get into trouble together

*Theodor*

I woke up the next morning on the sand. Last night was amazing; Amanda is a really good kisser.

I stretched my body and started looking around. Where was Amanda? A light wave came to my feet and I decided to wash my face.

'Morning, honey.' Her morning voice was sexy. We kissed. 'Here, I've picked up some berries.'

'Thank you. So, I think we should come back.' - I said.

'I agree. They might still be sleeping.' We didn't need to walk much to get to where they were. We went walk-forefoot to our sleeping-beds , so that nobody would notice us. Nice try.

'Urm, urm ...' - Jack was awake. 'Can you tell me where have you been all this time?'

'Nowhere in special. We just went for a walk and fell asleep around.' Amanda was good getting excuses.

'Bullshit.' Maybe not. 'We spent the whole night looking for you.'

'We weren't far.'

'Oh, now you won't be far. As a payment to our lack of sleep, you will put up everyone's tents. Alone!'

'But-'

'And it is not a negotiable decision.' Jack assured firmly.

*Amanda*

We didn't regret it. It had been a really good night. Well, maybe we did, watching everybody have fun in the sea while we were sweating like pigs in the mud. Anyways, it only took us 6 hours to do it.

'I'm so tired, Amanda.' - Theodor complained.

'C'mon, are you a guy or are you a mouse?'

'You didn't complain.'

'And I never will, you fool. ' I kissed him quickly. Jack noticed.

'You're not supposed to have fun while working guys.'

'Yes, my captain.' Theodor nodded and then laughed.

After our punishment, Jack and the other monitors decided to prepare dinner, while the others were getting dressed. Me and Theodor went for a shower in the sea. It was sunset.

*Narrator* 1st July

The month of June washed away very fast. They left the beach a week after and then got back to the camp. Things were starting to get kind of repetitive. The same people, the same routine. It wasn't a very exciting summer camp, we must say. The monitors were also starting to lose their excitement, they'd just let them do whatever they wanted.

However, Jack had told them they were going to spend 4 days in the city, so they were now packing their things.

*Amanda*

I don't know why we're spending 4 days in the city. I mean, it's a 3-month summer camp! There must be something. Besides, we're in the middle of nowhere, how are we going to find a near city? Are we going to find one? I don't think so.

Our location remained confidential since the first day of the camp. We don't know where that waterfall was, neither we know that beach. There are no signs here.

Whatever, I think we all need a little bit of that city business.

*Narrator* 2nd July

Jack finally told them they were going to the city because they needed to buy some goods, such as food, toilet paper and gasoline for the vans. And the vans would take 3 days to attest.

*Amanda*

The city was awesome. The noise of the speeding cars and the variety of colours on the streets was definitely something I had been missing.

We arrived at the hotel we were staying in for the next 4 days or so and it was awesome, comparing to the dirty ground we'd had to sleep in lately.

I was staying in a room with Charlotte and Brianna.

'This is nice.' I said sincerely as I let myself fall on the bed.

It was raining outside. Through the big window on the wall we could see the top of people's umbrellas.

Knock knock.

'Shitty weather.' I moaned, opening the door.

'It is indeed, Miss Sage.' I rolled my eyes at Bri, doing that whatever-look.

'I'm sorry, Jack.' I didn't mean it.

'Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your surely interesting conversation, but I'm letting you girls know that you are having a fancy dinner at the hotel's restaurant tonight. Be ready at 9pm.'

'Ok.' Crap.

'And it is mandatory that you are not late.'

I shut the door right behind him. A fancy dinner. God, I just want to sleep.

(2 hours later)

Theodor knocked on the door.

'Hello.' I made a pose. He looked at me from head to toe and remained speechless. 'C'mon, I was trying to look sexy, Theodor!'

'Um... ' - he made that fake I don't care look. I looked down, disappointed. 'You know you don't have to try. And yes, you look gorgeous.' He lifted me in his arms. Oh, I love when he does that. He's so strong.

'You are not bad either.' Just kidding, he was at his best. That suit was amazing and the tie brought out the colour in his eyes. 'Let's go.' I said picking my purse and closing the door behind me. What a night it was going to be.