XI - Your lips are my downfall, Theodor

He smiled and hugged me, lifting me at the same time. 'Oh Amanda...' I was still insecure.

'Let's just take this easy.'

'Yes, everything you want, my princess. Look, Amanda. I've completely fallen for you. Everything you do and everything you say. You are the first one I think about when I go to sleep and when I wake up.'

'Really?' I was starting to believe him.

'Oh baby, I'm a fool for you.'

These last words melted my heart. He loved me. And I loved him as well. Oh my god, I loved him. Yes. I was in love with every little piece of him. And I could feel something rather than just emptiness. That's why I had always been so afraid to love him. Because our love was real. It wasn't that 'Oh, I'm dating him 'cause he's the cutest boy in High School' love, it was real. I couldn't see it or touch it, but it was real.

I kissed Theodor with all my strength. He lifted me in his arms and brought me to the water with him. We both submersed. The water was freaking cold.

I immersed and I couldn't see him.

'Theodor?'

Nothing.

'Theodor? Are you here?' He put his hands on my waist. 'You scared me.'

'I'm sorry. It was just for you to see that living without me would be hard.' - He smiled. We kissed once more.

He dragged me out of the sea and we fell onto the sand. Our intense exchange of kisses continued into the night. It was dark and we were a bit far from the rest of the group. But we didn't care. It was our night.