chapter 30

Two months later

Avalon

I carried cole after i feed him oats.

I washed his mouth and gave him water.

It's been two months since that shitty accident happened and I hope tiffany gets better.

I feel bad for what happened to her and ever since that accident, I haven't gotten out from home nor seen sebastian since, I've heard that it has been very hard for him to see tiffany in pain.

Shit. These tears.

I still can't get over this trauma.

"Can you please hold onto cole"I asked someone and handed him to a guard inside.

Yes. Jay had brought in guards inside and out of the mansion for our protection and I have a special women body guard to guard closer to us.

Anyways...I wiped my tears away. it's all over. No gangs, no hurting but, just memories and getting betrayed.

"Av..."I froze to the voice and looked at him who got in.

Jay?... What's he doing early here?

"Av..."he came and pulled me in for a tight hug making me cry as I couldn't help it.

"Shh. you're safe with me"he says before pulling away and wiping my tears.

"Don't cry..."he says and pushed me back upon the table and held onto my waist as he brought me in a hug to help me give a shoulder. "C'mon stop... I'm here with you now"he says and giving me the support that I needed right now.

*

I looked over at him after I tucked cole to sleep.

"C'mon. We're going to a d–"

"No. I don't wanna go out..."I tell him as I took my phone.

"Alright. Where do you want to go?"he asked following me behind.

"I just don't wanna go anywhere..."I tell him keeping my phone to charge.

"Are you still scared?"he asked stopping me from going out of coles room.

"You must be so tired avalon... Don't do this"he says. "Are you even listening?" He asked holding onto my arms and I shook my head. "By the way sebastian asked me if your fine now..."he says making tears automatically fill in my eyes as I tried holding it Infront of him.

Jay must be laughing from the inside by now, cause I'm being such a baby.

"Why does he care about me?...did he remember me just because he wanted someone to free his loneliness?...wait. did he use me to have sex?"

Well, I'm at a breaking point.

I wished I've never trusted him.

I looked into jays unanswered eyes as he just stared at me.

"I can't watch you in pain this much av... please"he says and I just hugged him.

"Did he use me?...why?...why do you guys cheat on me?"I literally sobbed and pushed him away making him hold my wrist as I was about to walk away.

"Avalon...I'm sorry that you're going through a lot...you don't deserve this"he says hugging me tightly which actually gave me a the same comfort that I've missed.

He pulled away and guided me to his room and I stopped crying.

"Let me go get cole"I say and he shook his head.

"I'll go get cole. You get on bed"he says and actually placed a kiss on my cheek which I had missed too.

I just looked at him who walked out making me go and sit on the bed.

Nobody can forget their true first love..... isn't it?...

*

I heard the sound of rain which made me relax. I am a rain lover but, as scared as a cat when it's thunder.

I woke up to the sound of thunder and I looked at jay who was asleep on the other side of me.

For the first time after years... I'm sleeping so close to him and it Surprised me because I loved it which I kept looking at him.

Why is he sleeping so relaxed?...is it because of me?...

I got off from bed and walked towards my closet through the dark and took my pyjama and wore it before walking my way out to get a water bottle. I got back in and looked at cole who was awake and when he saw me he began to cry making me walk to carry him from his crib which was just side next to our bed, closer to jay's side.

I walked to the bed and sat on my side where I can see the surrounding through the glass.

I kept cole on my tummy sitting as I held onto his hands as I let his back rest onto my thighs.

I looked at him who was lovingly looking at the rain but, when the thunder stoke both of us flinched.

curse to the thunder! he began to cry making jay wake up and turn to look at us.

"What a mother son duo"he says, his voice husky since he was deep in sleep making me give him a look making him chuckle carrying cole and placing a kiss on his cheeks before he hugged him and covered his ears as a way possible which relaxed him.

He looked around the room with his eyes wide making me place a kiss on his cheek as I lay.

"Trust me... I missed your smell"he suddenly says. "Lavender..."he continues. "I've been waiting till you come back to me avalon... Just trust me again. I can't bare to see you go through this fucking pain because of... tiffany and sebastian"he says sounding very serious. "I can't move on cause I'm never moving on from you avalon. I've been bearing pain until now and I just wanna damn tell you how fucking much I'm missing you. I'm still in love with you even when you told me that you can't love me the same way....I'm sorry if I said something wrong but...I just wanna tell you that"he says sitting up and keeping cole on the bed before he walked himself out.

What happens now?....

________________