chapter 25

Avalon

I run my way upstairs and got into coles room and looked at him who was carrying our baby.

I went and carried cole from him as he looked angry.

"You all can go"he tell the maids who was standing at a line just to help cole.

I bite my tongue knowing what was up.

"Who are you!"he yelled. "How can you go fuck yourself when you have a fucking son to look after! You can't fucking leave him especially when he is five months old and I can't let my maids to always look after him!"he yelled once they all got out but I looked nowhere else but my little boy who hungrily drank from me.

I covered his ears and couldn't even look at him knowing he is mad and boiling like fire.

To be honest, this is the angriest I've seen him.

"Look at me..."he says and I looked at him. "You can't spend all your nights with sebastian when you have a son..."he says sitting in front of me on a chair and I stared at him.

How did he know that I was all night with sebastian?...still he was right at one point.

Cole is pretty small and I can't leave him.

I took in a deep breath knowing whatever I did was very wrong to leave him.

"I'm going to work. Never leave cole alone!"he gave me a warning before picking up the call he was getting.

Once I was done feeding him. I looked at him who was asleep peacefully.

He had tears all over his red blushed face.

I took a wet wipe and clear out the tears as I placed a kiss laying beside him after I tucked him to bed.

I kept looking at him and for once, I fell asleep.

*

I carried cole and walked my way downstairs.

The whole house was empty except for those maids and servants working around the house.

I was walking my way downstairs when I saw jay enter in making me stop in the middle and look at him who walked his way here.

"Morning?.."he says after totally seeing that we both had woken up minutes ago.

I looked at cole who stared at jay making me lightly bite his cheek and smile at jay who was smiling.

"We're going to eat....bye daddy"I waved coles little hand on the way walking my way downstairs and looked back at him.

I caught him staring making him look away and walked his way upstairs.

Oh boy...is something wrong with me?

I looked at my light pink body fit soft pyjama which ended up to the middle of my thighs.

"Nothing's wrong with mommy"I pecked coles cheek and walked my way towards the kitchen to see food already done.

I sat and sat cole beside me in a high raised chair.