chapter 23

Sebastian's p.o.v

I thought that avalon must be gone by morning but instead, she was sleeping beside me and under me.

I like the peace she gives and that's what attracted me to her. I Know that she wouldn't leave me or cheat me if I had asked her out. She is just herself in everything.

She can be sensitive at times and...I know I can look after her well.

I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her naked body while bring under the blanket.

Suddenly, someone opened the door making me look back at Kyle.

"Oops...wrong timing"he says getting out and I got off from bed kissing her lips and breast morning.

I locked the bedroom door and took my towel with me as I went to talk towards the shower and get refreshed.

I got out and looked at her who was still asleep.

I wore a t-shirt and wore my jeans on the way I got out.

I looked at Kyle who was waiting for me.

"What is it?.."I asked.

"Well, they have arrested jake for a life time and tiffany wouldn't be arrested for long since she admitted all the Crimes she has joined in and...the polices will keep her under their watch so even when she changes her mind she'll be caught within seconds"he says and I nodded.

"Good. What about the other guys?..."I asked.

"The men's have criminal records so they been in lock up..."he says and I hummed as I nodded.

"Would they get out?..."I looked over at avalon who was standing my the door wearing one of my t-shirt which honestly looked good.

I nod her to come over which she walked.

"By chance..."Kyle answered and I brought avalon closer to me and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You're still safe... don't worry"I tell her and she looked up at me.

I looked at Kyle and nodded at him as a thank you, before he nodded back and walked off.

I got back and looked at her up to down.

"Stop looking. I've to get this t-shirt changed..."she says looking down at herself.

"To be honest....you look awesome....cause you're wearing my t-shirt"I say and she rolled her eyes as she got in the room.

"I had to wear something because I can't get out naked..."she says picking up her clothes which I had folded and kept on the chair.

"Well, you still look nice"I pointed out again.

"Can you please stop saying that...I know"she admits herself making me chuckle seeing her face fall when she realized what she just said. "I meant I look beautiful in anything...not only your t-shirt"she says and i shook my head as I sat down at the couch.

I watched her as she stood looking at her clothes nervously as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Can you um...look away?"she stuttered making me nod as I looked away.

I took out my phone and looked through the unknown unopened messages.

"What do you wanna eat?"I ask looking at her once she wore her clothes.

"Well...not planned yet"she says walking out the door making me get up and walk behind her downstairs.

I looked at her who got in the kitchen and took a pan.

"Wanna eat pancakes?..."she asked and I watched her as she took a bowl and began to prepare her own ingredients for the pancake.

"I've never eaten a homemade one..so lemme try one of yours"I answer her as I sat down to watch her.

"Sure. I'm making vanilla by the way...do you have any allergic reaction to anything?"she asked and I shook my head.

"Thankfully no"I say and she smiled. "What about you?"I asked.

"Peanuts or any kind of nuts..."she says and walked towards the island as she lit up the stove.

In the mean while I thought of what I was doing.

Am I actually falling for her?... Wait. She is the exwife of jay. They both together has a son. Am I interfering? I know that jay still loves avalon but...she can't either go back to someone who she trust had cheated her now.

I looked at the screen lock of my phone which had a photo of me and tiffany. I for real looked so happy.

Memories kills me.

Nobody understands this. No matter how much we trusted our loved ones...once they cheat us. There is no way of risking on trusting them again.

"Sebastian?...hello?"I looked at her who was waving a hand Infront of me eyes making me blink.

I looked at her who pouted sitting in front of me.

"What are you loo–"she snatched my phone from my hands and froze herself when she saw the picture.

She looked at it making me sigh out.

"I'm sorry"I apologized making her look at me as she showed the phone screen towards my way.

"Do you still love her?"she asked giving me a look.

Shit. What have I done.

"Ava... She's my past love... I g–"

"No you didn't get over it. Look, I know how it feels. Jay was my past love ever since he cheated me, but... I'm seeing a new side of him too and... I feel like I should give him another chance... Like to make everything correct"she says and somthing felt strange to me.

"Are you– are you going to remarry jay?.."I asked and she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Should I?..."she asked instead making me stare at her blankly.

Ouch. I don't know what hurts bad knowing the fact that I had sex with her two times and I actually trusted this women like hell into my life and...loosing her?... Why do I feel hurt?... Actually, why am I the person to get hurt everytime I find love in someone?...

"Look, keep it all away and eat the pancake I made"she says and I looked at the plate Infront of me before looking at her.

"No thanks"I say getting up since my heart felt heavy.

I walked my way upstairs and closed my room door as I went to lay down to take some rest.

I think I need more sleep to get all these out of my mind.

____

So what do you think?... Should we be shipping jay and avalon at the moment or.. should we be shipping sebastian and avalon??? I luv sebastian tho...

Tc all of you <3