chapter 18

Avalon

I sat upon hearing cole cry making me look at cole as he cried.

I reached out and carried him since, no body was here and I wonder where they all went.

I gave cole his milk and closed my eyes as I rested my back ok the pillow before I looked at the door at jay who got in with an bowl of strawberries.

"Hi...woke up?..."he asked as he sat down and I nodded.

"Nobody was here and Cole has been crying"I say and take a fresh strawberry from the bowl and took a bite as I looked at him who put the whole thing in mouth.

He looked at me and gave a confused brow which I shook my head.

"Well....do you have any idea where sebastian went?.."I asked and he looked at me.

"You mean the person who helped us deliver our son?"he asked and I nodded. "Well...I guess he went to continue his mission"he says and shrugged. "I don't know..."he adds which I nodded.

"Okay..."I say and thought for a minute.

How am I going to meet him?..I wished I could talk to him more but, he walked off leaving me confused.

Why did he say that tiffany was his ex?..did they date or something?, That must be the reason he would say the word 'ex'.

"You thinking about something?..."I snap out as jay took cole who was crying from my laps.

I looked at cole who cried loudly. Oh god...help me. I'm a lot new to this.

"Umm...I don't know how to calm him down..."I say and looked at the nurse as she came.

She smiled at us both as she carried him and rocked him side to side slowly while singing him a song which helped him calm down.

"Thank you..."I say and she gave him to me.

"It's fine..."she says and walked out making me look at jay who looked at me blankly with no emotions.

"You were...zoned out and didn't even realize that cole was crying"he says and I looked down.

"I'm sorry....I just....um, needed to think of many things... it's not actually easy for me"I say and he carried cole and placed kisses on his forehead.

"You're just tired. Go back to sleep"he says as he kept cole back to his bed and sitting down. "I'll keep an eye on him..."he says and I laid down and looked at him as he stared at me.

"Are you okay?..."I asked him and he nodded.

"Just...stressed from work"he says and lean back on his chair as he gave me a smile.

"Cole looks a lot like the smiths"he says and I smile back at him as I nodded.

"Yes...but, he has our eyes...an mixed"I say and he took a hold on my hand.

"Good night"he says and I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to another sleep.

*

"C'mon jay. Don't be silly...I'm not going back to your place, I would rather stay at my place"I say as I gave him cole.

"So you're just gonna live with your parents?"he asked and I looked at him and nodded.

"Do you have a problem with that?..."I asked and kept my bag down with a sigh. "Look jay...it hurts so fucking much. We both know whatever shit you did in the past... wouldn't be erased or what can we say....um, fixed!"I say and he nodded.

You see, I actually took in Sebastian's words and I hope that I don't loose trust on him.

"I know. I understand but, cannot I stare at my cole for a while?"he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you not get in my house?"I say when some guards came and picked up the bags and followed me out the hospital behind me and talking abt him. He walking carefully like he was holding onto a glass.

I smiled at how much he was being careful.

I got in the passenger seat with him and jay came over to drive after giving cole to me.

I looked down at my cole who was asleep.

When we got in through the gates of my mansion. I got out and walked my way in beside jay who let the guard do their job to the car and my stuffs.

"Surprise!"I flinched almost getting upon jay who held onto us.

"I almost got an heart attack!"I smiled as I looked at my family, leen and her little family as they surprised us.

"I was so worried"leen says hugging me and I pulled back and smiled at her.

"Look at cole, he started crying"I say as jay carried him as he began to cry. Totally from fear of the loud yell.

"Oh man...I'm sorry"she says looking over at him who was crying and he later stopped and looked at jay still with teary eyes and I peaked in next to jay to take a better look.

He opened his eyes a little and yawned before he slowly fell back to sleep.

"Awwn" my mom suddenly says as she saw him.

I just gave a smile before I went to cut the cake which had a 'congrats' on it.

Yummy chocolate cake...