The dream~

Na'vi being spoken
shouting in na'vi
shouting in english

Lo'aks Pov:

"goodnight lo'ak, i love you" i heard as i was slowly drifting of to sleep, i blushed but didnt think much about it. Like my biggest crush would ever say that, we're strictly just best friends.

i smile softly as i fall into a deep slumber, unaware of the dream eywa is going to bless them both with.

in the dream ig?

I looked around seeing i was in a different tent than my family's. i went to touch my hair to find it was all in a short braided ponytail on my head

 i went to touch my hair to find it was all in a short braided ponytail on my head

⚠️ART CREDIT GOES TO THIS PERSON ON TIKTOK nikyu0 THEIR ART IS FUCKING AMAZING!!⚠️

i also noticed i was a lot more muscular and broader, i smirked at my abs, feeling them when i hear giggles coming from the other room.

my eyebrows furrowed and as if my legs moved on their own i was now face to face with a small child that looked like me, but with a white stripe in their hair.

"Mama! Dada's awake from his nap!!" he screamed. and soon i heard footsteps coming from the back of the tent.

"good afternoon my love, how did you sleep Lo'ak?" she said sweetly as i squinted my eyes. As if my mouth moved without me thinking i said "i slept beautifully baby, not as good when you're by my side though."

She rolled her eyes at me and turned around for me to discover shes pregnant, making her hips swollen along with her breasts. her legs appeared to be more muscular so do her arms.

"its always you and those silly little lines" she laughed softly.

"thats why you love me, dont you sweetheart?" i said with puppy eyes when i felt two pairs of hands on my leg.

i looked down to see two children this time, the boy from earlier and a little girl with more of Y/n's features.

"i will always love you lo'ak, but please feed the children, i feel dizzy" she said as i helped her to a little chair in the corner while i fed our two kids on my lap.

skip to dream nighttime?

as y/n put the kids to bed, i carried her to ours noticing she looked tired.

"Dont over work yourself so much baby, i dont want you to stress" i said kissing her forehead.

"i know, i know stress might hurt the baby blah blah blah" she mocked as i lay her in our bed, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.