Sickness~

Na'vi being spoken
shouting in na'vi
shouting in english
⚠️Slight warning of violence such as her dad hitting her! also her hitting herself! if this makes you uncomfortable please skip, read at your own risk!⚠️

Y/ns pov:

after mine and Lo'aks special moment on the tree, we held hands all the way back to the village, both on the same Ikran with me sat on his lap hugging his waist, looking out to our beautiful forest currently unaware of the news waiting for me back at home.

as we arrived we took Lo'aks ikran's saddle off and put it away, walking towards our family's tents i was greeted with a crying Rey'e.

i furrowed my brows as i have never seen her cry, letting go of Lo'ak "I'll come by your tent later on" i said as i kissed his cheek when no one was looking running off to my sister.

"Sister? whatever is the matter?" i spoke with clear worry in my tone. She looked up to me with glossy puffy eyes and swollen lips from crying.

"Y/n its mother she- i cant- i" she hiccuped and sniffled, struggling to get her words out as i hugged her rubbing her back soothingly.

"Shhh its okay Rey calm tsmuke calm, im here" i pulled away looking at her face for answers, smiling sadly indicating for her to take her time.

"Mother has fallen ill and she was taken to Mo'at's tent an hour ago, Y/n she still hasn't awoken!" she cried louder while stuffing her face in my neck releasing muffled sobs.

i sat there in shock and disbelief as our father, Ue stepped out the tent with anger written on his face, carrying Ukx within his grasp.

"Not only did you get in trouble, You ran away! For a whole night!! Y/N what were you thinking! do you have any idea how worried your mother and i were? Ukx was crying the entire night! what if you got eaten by a thanator? Or trampled by an angtsík?" he spoke bombarding me with insults along the way.

"You Skxawng! go to you room and i will deal with you later!" he said as he smacked me across the face, sending a shockwave of stinging to my cheek as i ran to my room sobbing.

3 hours later...

I had taken a nap from exhaustion as i cried my lungs out for not only my father striking me, but worried for my mothers health.

'What if she didn't make it, then i would be stuck with father for the rest of my life' i though as Rey'e walked into my close by separate tent.

"Y/n.." she spoke softly as she saw my small figure curled into a ball in the corner of my room, shaking from trying not to cry more.

I sniffled quietly before responding "Yes? what is it that you need Rey'e?." She paused before speaking "I know father is tough on you but-" i interrupted her mid sentence screaming "Kehe! You have no idea what its like to be me! Its always 'Y/n Why can you be more like your sister!' Or some bullshit like 'Y/n look what Rey'e did!' im so sorry that im not you!" i took a deep breath before continuing "Well im so sorry i am never good enough for anyone but the sully's! They accept me for who i am!" i finished while crying my eyes out as my birth mark began to glow, signalling it was becoming night.