The lab~

na'vi being spoken
shouting in na'vi
shouting in english
A/n: just real quick i kind of forgot about spider until now 💀 so just pretend i mentioned him in previous chapters😜 ok on with the story dont forget to leave a comment on how you like it so far and if you want a specific scene or have an idea feel free to leave it 😇🤞
enjoy!
also y/n lo'ak and kiri are 14 neteyam is 15
y/ns brother is 8 along with tuk and her older sister is 18 <3

Y/n pov:

5 years later:

i groaned and stretched my limbs falling out of my hammock and yawning. i scratched my head and got ready for the day.

"good morning mother, i see you" i grumbled in the nicest way possible. "my sweet child, what is the matter. You are never in a bad mood?" she asked while handing me some fruit.

"it is nothing that you can fix mother, but thank you" i smiled while eating my utumauti.

"as long as you are okay, that is all i care for. and for today when you go out with lo'ak, please be careful or i will ground you from flying for a month!" she said while looking at me, also eating her fruit.

"Y/n!! You're awake! finally!!" my little broker, Nge'ukx said while running up to me and jumping in my lap giggling.

"good morning ukx, did eywa bless you with a good night sleep?" i asked while tearing off a piece of my fruit for him to munch on.

"i had the best dream, tsmuke. i had a dream about how my wooden ikran came to life and i rode in the air and did so many loops!!" he said with excitement.

"Wow! you went above clouds? what a brave boy!" i spoke giggling lightly at the excited boy in my lap while finishing my breakfast.

"Thank you for this wonderful breakfast mother" i said while cleaning my mess and grabbing my bag and my bow.

"when you go out please take ukx with you! he wants to play with you today." she said while cleaning the wooden bowls of remaining fruit juice.

"Yes mother!" i shout half way out the tent with ukx securely strapped to my waist, with my arms wrapped around his torso.

as i make my way to the sully's tent ukx jumped out of my arms and ran in with me chasing him. "Ukx! stop it. that was incredibly rude, you knock first." i said frustrated and grabbed his hand and apologised to the sully family eating breakfast.

Neytiri and Jake just chuckled at your reprimanding. "Y/n, you are practically family, you do not need permission to come in" he spoke while chuckling at your little brother and tuk playing with wooden figures.

"Of course, my apologies sir" i bowed in respect. "and stop calling me sir, you are welcome to call me Jake" he said while looking at you with a fatherly warmth.

"Thank you" i smiled "Lo'aks still sleeping isnt he?" i asked rolling my eyes already knowing the answer.

"yep, that skxawng is never on time, feel free to go wake his ass up" neteyam said and i smiled at him and kiri while making my way to lo'aks room.

Speak of the devil, here he was napping away while groaning and drooling. i laughed slightly at the foolish na'vi in front of me before smacking him on the thigh with my tail.

He shouted the last part of his dream while swiftly sitting up and landing in a fighting stance ontop of his make-shift bed causing me to laugh and fall over holding my stomach.

"You should've seen your face!! that was priceless!!" i said in between laughs gasping for air as he hissed at me and yawned slowly making his way to the main tent with me.

"good morning sleeping beauty" calls kiri while fake snoring with her hands on top of each other creating a pillow for her head fo rest on.

"ha ha very funny kiri" he said sarcastically as he ate his breakfast while i sat next to tuk and ukx and played with them.

"so y/n, where do you wanna go today?" he asked while stuffing his face to get out quicker. "im not sure probably go out hunting for lunch later and just chill in the forest" you replied while moving the wooden thanator towards your brother while growling.

"uhhh boring! i have a better idea, lets go see spider and norm!" he said while swallowing the many fruits within his mouth.

"before you guys go take tuk with you!" neytiri said while her and Jake cleaned the table.

Lo'ak groaned while kiri and i picked up our younger siblings, both of us hoisting them onto our backs.

"Neteyam you wanna come with?" i asked while smiling with puppy dog eyes, unaware of the slightly jealous glare coming from his younger brother.

"I would but i have to help dad with chores today" he pat my shoulder and ruffled Ukx's hair "Have fun without me though! Not too much fun with Lo'ak" he said knowing about the crush i have on him causing me to blush and hiss at him before mounting my ikran.

She was a beautiful dark violet with black markings all over her.

i made sure to put my brother in front of me as i wrap my legs around my ikran connecting Tsaheylu  and screaming out as i dived off the cliff with kiri tuk and lo'ak heading towards the lab.

As we arrived i grabbed my white and black braid and jumped off, catching my brother in my arms and spinning him around, making him giggle.

Lo'ak, kiri and i's ikrans flew off and we walked into the lab, tuk and ukx going to play further in with norm and max.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" spider said as he hugged kiri. Me and Lo'ak both looked at each other and snorted, catching the attention of the two teens glaring at them.

Kiri ran off and sat on top of a container with Grace inside. "Hey mom!" she said while staring at her with love. after some time we were looking through some video logs of grace.

it was silent until Lo'ak spoke up "So, who do you think knocked her up?" he said as we laughed and kiri stared with an open mouth.

"You do not deserve to live" she said as spider and lo'ak still discussing who kiri's dad could be.

"two avatars all alone in the woods" he starts while putting his hand on his chest. Kiri shoved him "Gross! what like how you and Y/n always disappear at night together?" she spoke causing me to look up from the computer logs i was inspecting making my ear twitch.

"Me and Y/n/n just friends dumbass, and even if we were sneaking off together it counts as more bitches than you get!" he scoffed as spider laughed causing kiri to send him a death glare.

i grabbed my mask and breathed in before placing it back on the hook and stepping outside, the others follow shortly after.

Lo'ak had Ukx in his arms throwing him up and down in the air, making you smile at how good he is with both of your guys' little siblings.

Suddenly an idea popped up in lo'aks mind.

"lets go to the old shack!"

yuh lmk whatchu think 😙